Tummy Tuck/Breast Lift - Amazing Experience Two Weeks out and So Happy! - Dublin, OH

I am 15 days post op today from a tummy...

I am 15 days post op today from a tummy tuck/breast lift. I have had an AMAZING experience and would do it again in a heart beat. I have two year old and one year girls both delivered via csection. I gained 70 lbs with my last baby and have lost 65 of it, but needed this procedure to remove the skin. I have had little (very little) pain. I wouldn't call it pain...more like soreness. I have compared it to period soreness. My boobs feel as if they do when I'm on my period. I have had no pain at my TT incision. I do feel soreness at the top of my stomach. Dr. Grawe said this is where a lot of my muscle repair from surgery was performed. I am so happy with my results and the confidence I have again!

22 Days Post Op. I love my new body :)

I love my new body. I fit in my clothes. My underwear fits correctly. Such little things, yet they are such important things!
Feeling great! No pain meds in over a week. Only issue I am having is swelling. This is completely normal. It doesn't hurt. It is more uncomfortable. The swelling is on my upper stomach where my dr said she did a lot of the muscle repair.
I only wear my binder maybe once a day for an hour or not at all. Feels so good to not wear it!
I will add photos once I get them from my dr!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

When I think of Dr. Grawe, the first words to come to mind are caring, personable, calming, and POSITIVE! At my consult, I was immediately put at ease by her calm demeanor and caring approach. She was truly excited for me to get my body back. She is not in it to make money as I feel plastic surgeons on tv come across. She is truly happy for your results. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Grawe. She has changed my life more than she will ever know.