perfect - Dublin, OH

Erase sun damage/prevent skin cancer development

Erase sun damage/prevent skin cancer development

Hi Kristie,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Active FX community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S did an excellent job and I would (and have ) recommend him to anyone considering facial plastic surgery (or ent surgery). Dr. S performed a septo/rhinoplasty and resurfacing to my face and neck using a fractionated C02 laser. Dr. S answered ALL of my questions and was even available after hours via cell phone. I met with several surgeons prior to meeting Dr. S. I knew that day during my consultation that he would be the physician performing my cosmetic surgery (and plus he is one of the top 100 docs in the U.S.). He certainly is very experienced and skilled! I continue to get compliments on my face everyday thanks to Dr. S! Also, my husband had some moles removed by Dr. S with excellent results!