2 Weeks Post Op my Experience - Dublin, Ireland

Hi everyone iv always wanted breast implants as im...

Hi everyone iv always wanted breast implants as im very pear shaped! i was an A cup and i think il be a big C maybe D when they settle as im filling out my C sports bra at the moment, so far im very happy with the results my biggest worry is capsular contracture. i went with river medical in ireland and i'm glad i did! the surgeon used a sizer which i prefered so i wasn't gonna be worrying about if i went too big or not big enough he was also praised with being very good at stitching and minimal scarring which is true! its early days but the scar is the width of a thread! i feel it will heal well the only issue i have is i retained ALOT of fluid that i wasnt warned about i gained a stone looked pregnant and was severely nausous! im loosing the fluid gradually, today im 4lbs over my pre op not including the 2lbs of implants. the other thing is my left(dominant) arm is really tired i assume from work(im a massage therapist) and driving its actually tiring even typing this! other than that everything has gone well so far im very happy with my results my surgeon didnt think i would be able to have a big implant as there wasnt alot of tissue but thanks to having good skin elasticity i was able to get the biggest implant available 520cc! they suit my frame wonderfully as i have a wide sternum and i look much more in proportion now! i hope everything continues to go well and this helps people know what to expect :D
Dr.Chaztiz River Medical

Hi, thank you for sharing your story! How are you feeling now? :)
better :D people say that it can take months before they felt like your own but they feel like there mine i just cant wait til i can take the sports bra off and start wearing nice ones (another 3 weeks yet) they've just put my body in proportion people keep askin me if iv lost weight (iv put it on :( ) so i think they make my waist look smaller :D happy happy happy :)

Congratulations! So glad to hear you already feel more proportionate now. Post op bloating and weight gain is very common. Try not to worry and give your body some time to heal....and take it easy! You should be back to normal soon. Looking forward to your updates. Thank you for taking the time to share your journey on RealSelf!