TT, 30 Yr Old, 4 Kids, Lost 100 Lbs - Dublin, CA

I have known since after my first baby (9.3 lbs)...

I have known since after my first baby (9.3 lbs) that I have wanted a tummy tuck due to stretch marks and loose skin. After 4 kids and excessive weight gain, I finally lost the extra weight I had accumulated over the years, and was training hard on becoming fit, but felt like I wasn't seeing results because of the excess skin. After considering my financial situation I decided it was time and started searching for plastic surgeons in my area. I chose Dr Williams and I'm glad I did. We scheduled surgery for 1/24 and everything went really smooth . The recovery has been fairly easy *knock on wood* and the pain really wasn't as bad as i imagined. The only thing that realllly bothers me is the not working out part but there's nothing I can really do about that. I am currently 22 days post op and pleased with the results so far. Dr. Williams definitely has my recommendation!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

After speaking with a few different surgeons I decided to go with Dr. Williams. Overall, it has been a good experience. He has a comfortable bedside manner and his staff will make you feel very comfortable as well. I would definitely return to his office should I decide to have more work done in the future.

Congatulations! You look great, i also had work done by him. It just looks better and better over time.
You look amazing!!
Your results look fab :)) The lack of working out bothered me too. I kept trying to do too much too soon. Start with light treadmill. Time will fly and u will be back at it soon!
Thank you :) The time really is flying by.. 2 more weeks a I'll be back at it
Awesome waist! Congrats!!
Thank you :) I still can't believe the difference.
congratulations!!! you look great!