37 Years Old, Mother of 5 - Dublin, CA

I was very thin as a young woman and decided it's...

I was very thin as a young woman and decided it's time to be me again. I work out everyday from the time I was able to take my baby to the gym. I read up on many doctors and read so many patient reviews. The staff was professional when I called and made me feel comfortable from the first call. I look forward to loving all of me again.

1st post op appointment

I went yesterday for my first post op. The doctor seemed happy to see me. One tube was removed and I was given the ok to shower. He did say I still have alot of swelling but even with that my waist line is significantly smaller.
I can walk upright as long as I take it slow and takes sit down breaks. My nerves are a bit fried with the surgery and it being summer break, but next week my kids go back to school and I can get some quiet time. I've made sure to include my one and only daughter by having her write down how much I empty from my drain.
The Best Part Is how my kids telling me how pretty I look. I've been working out so hard and now with my muffin top gone, my hard work shows.

Happy healing and welcome to the RS community!
Thanks healing is not as easy as I'd like with the kids on summer vacation. I'm counting the days till I can concentrate on getting back to myself.

I think I need to slow down

I got my second drain removed today. It's also the day before school starts. I felt pretty good and did way too much. Now I'm up waiting for this pain pill to give me relief. I hadn't taken anything in 3 days. Rest, Rest, Rest. That is the key to a speedy recovery. I want to feel as good as I look.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Omg I have a horrible cough

This weekend I had a stinky odor coming from my belly button. I was really worried but by Monday it had dried up and no longer secreting pus. I was feeling really good; feeling like myself and here comes a bit of a cold with a cough. This cough feels terrible on my abdomen. Once this passes I'm sure I will be able to move forward with healing

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was very personable. I felt comfortable and very reassured that all would go well. So far so good. Very sore, but worth it.