Just had tummy tuck now it's time for a Brest lift with implants

Dr Williams is such a great doctor, the best at...

Dr Williams is such a great doctor, the best at what he does. I just had a tummy tuck about 3 months ago and I'm looking so great!! I lost 40 pounds so my Brest really sag now, so I'm going to get a Brest lift with augmentation. I am a 38 dd. I would like to be a small 32d. In so excited I can hardly wait!!

just had my procedure done yesterday

In looking and feeling good! Excuse my typos Im à little High off meds

so tired

Cant wait to see then

two days out

Already looking good

im in love with my body

Just gottin my bandages taken of. Im in the docs Office taking selfes i have no Snake in showing my whole body like this. Maybe it will give someone the motivation to also go and see Dr. Williams.

sorry about the misspeling

Had to take some more pic's

told you he's the best

I love Dr Williams for transforming me in to this drop dead Georges women that i am now! Its going to be a cold summer when i step out in these baby's. Check out thé pics!!

healing great!

I'm looking good, feeling good , working good and getting paid real good!. Lol

no more tape

I'm healing up very nicely. Hardly no scaring .

feeling great

Im healing really well. Thanks Dr. Williams cant tell you now manu times IVe gone out to eat and someone wants to Pay for my meals. Lol cant wait to get in the gym!!

mothers day

I had a great day!

Doing great!!

It's been a long journey , and well worth it!!!

feeling wonderful

Just in love with myself thats all..
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr Williams is one of the best doctors in the Bay Area. If you show him a picture of what you want he can make it happen. He's very caring , and professional. He has a great staff that will make you feel like your a big happy family!! That's why I am coming back for a second procedure. One of the bay areas best kept secrets as a plastic sergeant. He received his undergraduate education at Dartmouth collage, graduating with honors with a bachelors of art & biology . He continued his education at the prestigious Yale University School of Medicine where he received his Medical Doctorate. He is truly worth every Penney that he is asking for..