Just had tummy tuck now it's time for a Brest lift with implants

Dr Williams is such a great doctor, the best at...

Dr Williams is such a great doctor, the best at what he does. I just had a tummy tuck about 3 months ago and I'm looking so great!! I lost 40 pounds so my Brest really sag now, so I'm going to get a Brest lift with augmentation. I am a 38 dd. I would like to be a small 32d. In so excited I can hardly wait!!

Go girl! You look great in your recent tummy tuck review photos. Congrads on all the weight loss too. I'm so excited for you to be able to get your goal look with a lift and implants. Does your doctor think you don't have enough breast tissue to do just a lift? I suppose you're going for some upper pole fullness with the implants. Keep us posted as the day get closer!
Thank you Beth! I wanted silicone to give it that extra lift and fullness..
Do you have someone to help you the first few days of recovery? I think you're going to love your new look!

just had my procedure done yesterday

In looking and feeling good! Excuse my typos Im à little High off meds

so tired

Cant wait to see then

two days out

Already looking good

im in love with my body

Just gottin my bandages taken of. Im in the docs Office taking selfes i have no Snake in showing my whole body like this. Maybe it will give someone the motivation to also go and see Dr. Williams.

sorry about the misspeling

Had to take some more pic's

told you he's the best

I love Dr Williams for transforming me in to this drop dead Georges women that i am now! Its going to be a cold summer when i step out in these baby's. Check out thé pics!!

So sexy! I love your body too! Rock it girl! I hope to have results as good as yours!
Thank you brianne!! Good luck on your surgery. I know you'll look even more great, you are already so beautiful.

healing great!

I'm looking good, feeling good , working good and getting paid real good!. Lol

no more tape

I'm healing up very nicely. Hardly no scaring .

feeling great

Im healing really well. Thanks Dr. Williams cant tell you now manu times IVe gone out to eat and someone wants to Pay for my meals. Lol cant wait to get in the gym!!

Damn now I really gotta get my money up after my tt Im gonna need a ba with lift as well. I have to say you have one of the best results I've seen on here I know the attention must feel great Im excited. Thanks for sharin g
Thank you ocvera! It's been a long journey, but well worth it..

mothers day

I had a great day!

Doing great!!

It's been a long journey , and well worth it!!!

Yes it was worth it. You look amazing! I see curves and a hot body. Did you have any swelling? Because I couldnt tell you had a TT from the pics, you heal very fast
Thank you! I still get swelling everytime I eat , and when I drink something with sugar in it. I work out five days a week, and I'm on a strict diet were I eat every two hours.
You look fantastic. The orange bathing suit is my favorite. I cant wait to play dress up, I'm only 5 days post and I think that may be awhile for me. What did you use on your scars?

feeling wonderful

Just in love with myself thats all..

You look great!
Thank You!
Looking good honey! All your swelling is down!!!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr Williams is one of the best doctors in the Bay Area. If you show him a picture of what you want he can make it happen. He's very caring , and professional. He has a great staff that will make you feel like your a big happy family!! That's why I am coming back for a second procedure. One of the bay areas best kept secrets as a plastic sergeant. He received his undergraduate education at Dartmouth collage, graduating with honors with a bachelors of art & biology . He continued his education at the prestigious Yale University School of Medicine where he received his Medical Doctorate. He is truly worth every Penney that he is asking for..