Perfectly Content with my Implants - Dublin, CA

My breasts were extremely saggy and small after...

My breasts were extremely saggy and small after three years of nursing and a 60 pound weight loss, they were also very asymmetrical. I am only 23 and now have an athletic body so I was basically just waiting to finish nursing before getting them and I haven't regretted it for a moment. Totally worth the cost, the pain and I would do it again in a heartbeat. My only regret is that I wish they were larger!

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

After being told it would be a six month wait with the surgeon in my area, I found Dr Williams on Realself and when I called they literally got my consultation scheduled the next day and they were able to schedule my surgery three days later! He was the one who performed the consultation, unlike my previous ones where I talked with a nurse and then the Dr. mailed me a quote 6 weeks later (literally) Dr. Williams made me feel comfortable, answered all of my questions, and reassured any of my concerns. The surgery went smoothly, the follow up appointments were extremely pleasant and my results are flawless. I have no complaints and would recommend this office to anyone, It was worth the two hour drive for me as well.

Please post some pics!!!! Dr. Williams is one of the doctors Im considering for my surgery
That's great! How do they look now? Pictures?!?! I'm 25, and breastfed, and I want to get mine done, but I'd like to see what they turn out like first lol!

Thanks for sharing! What size did you go with?