No More Padded Bras! From B to DD -Dublin, OH

I finally took the plunge after feeling flat for...

I finally took the plunge after feeling flat for the past 20 years. My nipples no longer are introverted either. I'm amazed the difference in size without any stretch marks or loss of sensation. I have an athletic body with low body fat and have been concerned about the size at times but I think my surgeon really knew how to match the cc and shape to the picture I showed her for my goal. I can pretty much do all the activities I did before (weight lifting, yoga, golf etc).

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

referral from friend

You look great! How long ago was your surgery and how was your recovery? Congratulations!

Hi Beth, thanks for the feedback! My surgery was Dec 27th about 13 weeks ago and my recovery was good only some pain the first few days and had to lay low for a couple weeks but I was hiking and doing normal stuff within the month.

Great to hear!

Looking good
You look great! My surgery is 2 weeks away as well. I hope that my finished product looks as good as yours.
You look absolutely wonderful ! My surgery is 2 weeks away. I hope my results are as good as yours.
Thank you! I hope everything goes well for you. Take it easy the first couple weeks.
You look amazing! Do you mind if ask what size you went with?
Thank you! I went with 475cc moderate plus under the muscle.