No More Padded Bras! From B to DD -Dublin, OH

I finally took the plunge after feeling flat for...

I finally took the plunge after feeling flat for the past 20 years. My nipples no longer are introverted either. I'm amazed the difference in size without any stretch marks or loss of sensation. I have an athletic body with low body fat and have been concerned about the size at times but I think my surgeon really knew how to match the cc and shape to the picture I showed her for my goal. I can pretty much do all the activities I did before (weight lifting, yoga, golf etc).

Went from B to DD with Great Results

I had waited to have this done for fear of losing sensation but I did not have any issues. After 2 years now, I continue to be pleased with my results and often get compliments. She did incisions in the inframammory fold due to my nipples being too small to go through there. I had a drain and pain pump which worked well.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

referral from friend. She worked with me to make sure I didn't choose too small and worked with me and my husband as we debated the size. They are very natural looking and I have been able to do everything I want.