Is It Typical to Have Two Small Excess Fat Pockets Where my Chin Implant Meets my Regular Jaw? - Dubai, AE

Is it typical to have two small excess fat pockets...

Is it typical to have two small excess fat pockets where my chin implant meets my regular jaw? It looks like all the fat from my jaw line got pushed up when the implant was inserted. The left side actually has an indentation a lot more than the right, but even if I get a filler, there will still be a small amount of fat bump left there.
Is there anything you can recommend I do now to smooth it back into place? Or for fat removal - lasers, lipo etc...?

2 weeks and fat around edges of chin implant have almost disappeared

I just wanted to update this in case anyone else panics like I did after surgery. The two fat pockets that were pushed back by my chin implant seem to have flattened out. I won't need neck lip!!
There is still an indentation on the left side, but my doctor said that is from the normal shape of my chin. So I guess I will have to get fillers there for the rest of my life or until they come up with some new treatment. But anyways, I am happy. My smile has also almost returned to normal.
As of now, I feel like I made a good choice. However, I would not recommend to anyone getting plastic surgery in a different country and then going home. It has been horrible not being able to consult with my doctor except through emails. I would have much rather gone to his office and showed him my chin. He probably would have put some of my fears to rest. Oh, and my surgery was double the price of the average!!

3 weeks and looking much better

There are still two small fat bumps located at the places where the implant meet my chin. I am hoping that in another week they will fade back into the rest of my jawline. If not, I will try a "Nerflift" something that my medispa offers with botox injections given at the jawline. I guess it works pretty well for people with sagging jowls. Aside from that, my chin will need some dermafillers where my jaw naturally had an indentation. It was not even noticeable before, but as my chin increased it is now. My bottom lip still does not go all the way down but I am hoping with some more exercise it will allow for my smile to come back completely.
I wish someone had told me about the jawline thing before, but I guess it is not that common. I just wanted to update my review so that if someone in the future is unfortunate enough to have the same thing, they know that it may go away. My doctor is not that great and after hearing my initial worries, he never emailed me back to check in with me. I will probably go somewhere in the US when and if I need to have another surgery. Also, the pain medicines that are given in other countries are not as good as what we have. I even had my doctor call the pharmacy for vicodine and they supposedly didn't have it...

Four weeks after surgery

I went to my medispa yesterday. They said that botox would not work to fix the sag in my jowl line caused by this surgery because after examining the area, it is not due to a loss in muscle or nerves not pulling the skin up. She said it probably was the cause of the implant pulling everything forward and just stopping where the implant stopped. The only solution she suggested was fillers to smooth the transition between my jawline and chin. I am going to get a second opinion and then will probably go head and do that.