Excellent Experience from A to Z - Dubai

I had initial consultation on Monday and we...

I had initial consultation on Monday and we planned the procedure for Thursday which was excellent, no long waiting. Dr Ashok also "packaged" the procedure for me, including hospital time, consulations, etc. I had literally entered the hospital at midday and left at 5pm. 14days later as I am writing this, stitches are slowly dissolving and everything looks excellent and honestly, exceeded my expectations. It is not only the procedure, however, it is as with any other service. Dr Ashok and his approach makes me consider him for other minor "beautifications" in the near future. Thanks!

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr Ashok via internet searching for the specific procedure. When I came upon his profile, I spent 1 hour going through his qualifications, achievements, history. THis helped a lot in chosing him as my doctor. When I finally contacted him, I received prompt answer, none of the attitude of plastic surgeons, the whole time we communicated it was timely, to the point and very professional. Labiaplasty, being it an intimate surgery, is very personal procedure and therefore it is very important to feel the confidence in yoru doctor. Dr Ashok was very pleasant, patient, experienced doctor to deal with, which is very important.