Inner & Outer Thighs & Knees Liposuction -Dubai

I have always hated my legs and had always thought...

I have always hated my legs and had always thought...

I have always hated my legs and had always thought about getting Liposuction. After a chat with Dr Ashok Govila, I decided that I would have the procedure carried out. I was most worried that I would have to take time off work, however Dr Ashok re-assured me that I would only need one or perhaps 2 days off. I very quickly got a date for my surgery, which was great. When I went to the hospital all the staff were very friendly and very accommodating. Especially the anaesthetist , who explained his part of the procedure extremely well and was very re-assuring. After the surgery I was up walking about and feeling good. Dr Ashok, had advised that there would be some swelling on my legs, however even straight after surgery I could already see the difference, and my saddle bags had gone :-). I only had 2 days for work (one of days was the actual day of the surgery) , and within a week I was back to my full exercise regime. After surgery, Dr Ashok was great, he was available at any time if I had any questions I needed answering. Its only 1 week after my surgery, but I am excited about the results and can’t wait to see the end result in the next few months. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Ashok to anyone if they are considering this procedure.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

A friend recommended him after her surgery. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Ashok to anyone if they are considering this procedure.