Inner & Outer Thighs & Knees Liposuction -Dubai

I have always hated my legs and had always thought...

I have always hated my legs and had always thought...

I have always hated my legs and had always thought about getting Liposuction. After a chat with Dr Ashok Govila, I decided that I would have the procedure carried out. I was most worried that I would have to take time off work, however Dr Ashok re-assured me that I would only need one or perhaps 2 days off. I very quickly got a date for my surgery, which was great. When I went to the hospital all the staff were very friendly and very accommodating. Especially the anaesthetist , who explained his part of the procedure extremely well and was very re-assuring. After the surgery I was up walking about and feeling good. Dr Ashok, had advised that there would be some swelling on my legs, however even straight after surgery I could already see the difference, and my saddle bags had gone :-). I only had 2 days for work (one of days was the actual day of the surgery) , and within a week I was back to my full exercise regime. After surgery, Dr Ashok was great, he was available at any time if I had any questions I needed answering. Its only 1 week after my surgery, but I am excited about the results and can’t wait to see the end result in the next few months. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Ashok to anyone if they are considering this procedure.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

A friend recommended him after her surgery. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Ashok to anyone if they are considering this procedure.

Hi, I had smart lipo to inner & outer thighs Wednesday 13th also, incisions were made in bikini parts. my Dr stitched up the small holes with most drainage/fluid/leakage happening within the actual procedure & through urination. No swelling to my private areas at all. Swelling so far is just in the areas that he did. However I am super sore & 2 days on since i've been able to walk even a little. So downtime I feel is 1 week really. But we'll see. Specially with all the meds clearing my system.
Hi!! how are you feeling today? Did you get any of the swelling on your private parts? I'm worried about this, getting lipo next week and how is the compression garment, do you feel any pain? Do you notice any results? Thanks!