Chin Liposuction - Dubai, AE

My father has a massive neck and face and, as i...

My father has a massive neck and face and, as i look as his copy, i new that one day i'll have also that massive neck which became part of the face.
When i turned 27 i started to notice that my face becomes more fat, especially closed to neck, when my weight is just 55kg. Another problem what i had is deep wrinkles while smiling starting from nose and around mouth.

I decided to solve a problem.

I had previous very successful experience of nose surgery with Dr Ashok Govilla and this time didn't have any doubts whom to trust my face - Dr Ashok is only the person i could trust such a delicate job.

Me met and from the first view he told me what exactly might be done to solve my problems.

So, for fat in the lower part of the face he suggested me - face liposaction and for deep wrinkles when smile - liposaction using own fat (from my body).
I was bit worried about results but decided to trust Dr Ashok, his professional view and golden hands.

There are no words to describe my happiness after surgery!
Smile became soft, shape of the face became visible, no fat around neck... I could see results straight away after surgery! No bruses at all, just bit swallowing.
I left hospital after 3 days without any bandages and could continue my daily activities. 3 DAYS FOR PRETTY FACE!!!

I am very very thankful to Dr Ashok for such an impressive results!
With absolute confidense i would like to recommend him to anyone!
Personal for me i took a decision: if one day i'll do any plastic surgery, i will trust my face to Dr Ashok Govilla ONLY!
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How was your recovery period, did you have much pain or downtime, following the procedure?

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!