Amazing Results! - Dubai, UAE

I had previously had an arm lift in Thailand which...

I had previously had an arm lift in Thailand which had gone horribly wrong. The incision was a wavy line which had opened, become infected and had left me with an inch and a half deep scar from my arm pits to my elbow. Wearing anything without sleeves was an impossibility as the scars were so horrible. Also, my arms were still very large and had drooping skin, and I found it difficult to fit into clothes. I knew I had to have a corrective operation so researched my options thoroughly, both in the UAE, the UK and Europe. I found Dr Ashok, saw his before and after pictures of previous patients and researched his professional background. I had a consultation with Dr Ashok and despite finding out this was a very difficult surgery I felt completely assured of his ability to correct the disaster of the previous surgery.

I feel entirely satisfied with the whole process. The hospital was clean, friendly and professional and Dr Ashok was wonderful throughout. He put me at ease before the surgery and did a fantastic job on my arms. The snakelike, deep scars have gone, along with the sagging skin and I have an almost straight line, and slim, taught arms. The was minimal bruising and my arms are healing nicely. I know with time the scars will fade to a narrow silver line and I will be able to wear sleeveless clothes again. The result was beyond my expectations and I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Ashok as a choice for cosmetic surgery. Cost was never really a concern for this surgery as I wanted the best surgeon for the job. Having experienced bad cosmetic surgery I know that finding the right surgeon is paramount. Dr Ashok is extremely experienced and skilled and I was lucky to find him.

So glad you were able to find a doctor to give you good results. It's been awhile since you posted your review, how are things?
Dubai Plastic Surgeon