Removing Oil Silicone Injected from my Butt

I am Marcela from Albania, 31 years old -living in...

I am Marci, 31 years old. I have been suffering these 2 years. 4 years ago I have injected oil silicone in buttock by not real doctors by thinking to create more proportion in my body since I have a big breast. They told me there were injecting collagen instead of the material they use. One year after that I didn't had any problem, any disturbing. After 1 year I start having redness, swollen hardness, pain, vomiting and weakness and I couldn't sleep properly in the both sides. I have been taking different antibiotics, IV , for a period of one year. Till I found a plastic surgeon doctor Mr. Ashok Govilla who willed to help me with my case. He done the surgery which took 6 hours and he removed a container of the material. In the biopsy result was mentioned that was found: Consistent with silicone granulomaI had 5 cuts in total in both sides. In six months I start having the same symptoms, redness ,hardness and collection in some other zones of the butt, it goes and comes because we using Kanolone Injection 10 mg since 9 months- only during the times that it appears(3 times during 9 months). I am very worried and in pain too, as I saw cases like mine in internet and they have different ending. I really hope in your help and I saw and read very good impressions about you. Please assist me by replying or suggesting what can I do, I want to get rid of it,I am planing to come in usa as soon as possible.

Please doctors who had the same patients withe the same symptoms as mine,girls who are suffering the same, or has a surgery kindly advise me what to do, i wanna get rid of it and planning to come in usa as soon as possible.

Looking forward for your reply. Many Thanks, Marci

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
Thanks for sharing, I'm so sorry you are going through all of this.  I hope you find support in the community.
thanks my dear

Removing Oil Silicone Injected from my Butt - Dubai, AE

I am Marsi, 31 years old. I have been suffering these 2 years. 4 years ago I have injected oil silicone in buttock by not real doctors by thinking to create more proportion in my body since I have a big breast. They told me there were injecting collagen instead of the material they use. One year after that I didn't had any problem, any disturbing. After 1 year I start having redness, swollen hardness, pain, vomiting and weakness and I couldn't sleep properly in the both sides. I have been taking different antibiotics, IV , for a period of one year. Till I found a plastic surgeon doctor Mr. Ashok Govilla who willed to help me with my case. He done the surgery which took 6 hours and he removed a container of the material. In the biopsy result was mentioned that was found: Consistent with silicone granulomaI had 5 cuts in total in both sides. In six months I start having the same symptoms, redness ,hardness and collection in some other zones of the butt, it goes and comes because we using Kanolone Injection 10 mg since 9 months- only during the times that it appears(3 times during 9 months). I am very worried and in pain too, as I saw cases like mine in internet and they have different ending. I really hope in your help and I saw and read very good impressions about you. Please assist me by replying or suggesting what can I do, I want to get rid of it,I am planing to come in usa as soon as possible.

Looking forward for your reply. Many Thanks, Marci

Please join RealSelf or sign in.