Very Smooth and Satisfying Process - Dubai, AE

I made my researches before I decided to go ahead...

I made my researches before I decided to go ahead for my liposuction of my thighs (all around), butt and my lower belly with Dr. Ashok. I can confirm reviews about his friendliness and his great care he shows before and and after the surgery.

It has been only 3 days after my liposuction so far, but I can tell some difference already. Can't wait for the final result. I will write another review afterwards.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Liposuction community.

Dear Sarah! You're right, I was also looking for helpful information. In tearss to the process I now after 5 days of liposuction I can walk easily but still have some pain here and there. I can also feel that my pants are lose which makes me already happy! I have some bumps and depressions at some part but Dr. Ashok assured that they should be gone in the next weeks as there still have still some water remaining. He is so supportive and calms me down when I am worried. After the fist day it helps to love around a little bit. Stretching my leg and bending my knees with a low pressure helpes to improve the heeling process. For now I did not really see my legs without the pressure garment, but I will update you once I have more news. Hope this helps!
Sorry, I meant it helps to WALK around a little!

9 days after liposuction

After 9 days I can see some changes and feel way more comfortable in moving and sitting.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ashok is very caring and friendly. The staff at the hospital and the clinic was always friendly and very supportive. Whenever I have any concerns Dr. Ashok is helpful and takes his time. I did not regret at any point that I chose him for my liposuction.