Dr Tareq Saif - Dubai, AE

I exercise 6 days a week, I'm usually very lean...

I exercise 6 days a week, I'm usually very lean all year around, about 3 years ago, I starting taking anti-depressants ( Effexor, cipralex, Seroquel and nuerontin), needless to say I gained some weight and regardless of how crazy my exercise routine was and how much I dieted I felt like I had some flab right below my abs that just hung there and won't go away no matter what I did,

I was really looking for something non-invasive , I did a lot of reading about cool sculpting and decided to do that

More in...

Ok so I didn't say when I was at the clinic I wrote down the name of the machine "proshack ice" the nurse told me with this device ill see full results in two weeks, they obviously used the small handle because the area treated is small.
i was expecting this to hurt but it felt painless, after an hour they had this machine that looked like a blow dryer and what that was is like and sounds like a hammer, its supposed to break the frozen fat to minimize bruising and soarness .
I have to admit I always believed in the "no pain no gain " thing, I was kinda disappointed that it was so easy and painless, no bruising, no marks like nothing happened.
I am now doing two hours of cardio a day and will keep on doing so till I go back in two weeks , I feel a small bit of progress but hey maybe I'm imagining things I'm the real skeptical type so ill wait till the two weeks is up then post more pics.
For now I'm keeping my fingers crossed :-)

8 days later

here is a photo taken on day 8 , may 25th, the V below the abs(or money maker as body builders call it lol) is in my opinion starting to show.
I was told I will see full results in 14 days, so I guess I don't have much left to wait, lets see what happens
Tareq Saif

My doctor was very professional, he answered all my questions, it wasn't the first time I had cases like mine, he happened to also be a fitness buff and had a lot of knowledge about exercise and body building dieting routines, Im going back to see him in two weeks