Gettiing Back On Track - Dominican Republic

I am a Single 30 years old mother of 2 Beautiful...

I am a Single 30 years old mother of 2 Beautiful kids. I plan to get bbl from lipo of arms, back rolls, belly n inner tighs. I don't know yet what doctor I will go to. It will surely be either Duran, Yily or Baez. I used to look great but after having two toddlers that are ten months apart, my body looks quite different Now. I no longer go to the gym. I keep eating late bcoz of my work schedule. It is time for a brand new me. I have not requested any quote from any1 yet. I will do that this upcoming week as i need to do more research. I would love to fly down there on the 11th of april, have my sx on the 12th and come back to brooklyn on the 19th. is my time frame realistic? I really want to know if i will be able to go back to work after easter. I am tutor elementary kids.That is the only time i have to get this sx done. If not i will have to wait for mid july. That will be complete torture. i have read many reviews that were so helpful Into narrowing to these 3 great doctors. However i got to choose one. I need a huge projected butt and a tiny waist. I am quite concerned with the fat absorption. Any thought beautiful ladies On how to make sure my butt doesnt lose any of its grafted fat? I certainly dont want to go back for round 2. My pre-op butt is big i just need it a lot bigger And my upper body is a mess with 2 big rolls. I will post pics as soon as i can. I would like to get some intake on what recovery house is ideal n affordable. If any1 wants to buddy up with me so we can split any cost. Im very down to earth And will be helpful to any1 in any way i can. I will update you guys as soon as i get my quotes my pre- op measures and pics. Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Feel free to shoot me a message if u have any question.

Doctors's Info anyone?????

I need to get quote from contreras, duran, yily and baez. I would be very thankful if any of you beautiful ladies can send me their info. I want to get my sx done on the 12th of April as it is the only time off that i have until August. Someone plz help me!!!!! How do i get their undivided attention in order to get response with a quote.

Butt wish pics

These are my Butt wish pics. I can be unrealistic at times. I will be happy if my results can be a bit closer to these pics. however i prepare my self if the outcome is not ideal.

Waist wish pics

I want my waist to be tiny. I wany my belly well scraped up. This is how I want my belly to look like.

More pics

I'm crazy with the pics. Dolls forgive me. Some more as follows:

pre op pix

I got somewhat of a foundation to work with. I will post some more as soon as my sister can take them so i can.send them out to get a freaking quote. Im not excited at all as i dont even have a quote yet. Smdh. I need to get it 2gether.

Crazy Start.

The longer my sis took to come over my house and took out my pics so I can get my quote, the more anxious I get. I am highly frustrated right Now. I dont have any quote amd i want sx in april. Its gping to happen. Oh yesssss it will. I will end up my review tonight with that optimistic tone. Good night beautifil ladies. Muuaaahhh ;)

First Quote from Contreras

Hello beautiful ladies,
I just got a quote from dr Contreras for 2700 for bbl. He did Not elaborate much
Just a reply with 2700. It is my first quote from.emailing duran, baez , yilly and robbles. I don't Know what to make out of that. Please I need to hear your thoughts on contreras. The price is so low. I don't know about that.

I cant believe my eyes!!

Ok ladies I have been talking with contreras via email. He answeted all my questions. There were Surprisingly immediate responses. I had quickly made up my mind and decided that I would go to him
So it has been a bit hard must I say to get post op pics Concerning his craft Thus i googled him and all I have seen are negative reviews. NBC had gone to his clinic with camera and it was not in his favor. He had 5+ death under his belt. I'm so maaaad. I now got this massive headache. All these blogs heavily criticizing women who go to dr for sx as if we have a death wish
Wtf? Im going to stay off line for tonight. My headace wont go away
Duram yily baez better give a quote. This ish makes me go crazy:(

Some positivity on ContrerAs

I'm sorry I promise myself to go to bed but could not do it. I needed some positivity on contreras. I read painla and gottahaveit. These 2 beautiful ladies look great. There was nothing to complain about. I just gotta be extra prepped up before I get sx done by anyone To minimize my risk of complication. A bit of a relief....very miniscule.

Anyone wants to switch date???

I can't get a quote from yily ot duran. I got one from robbles. She is talking about a tummy tuck. I don't need a tummy tuck. Its protruding but its not out crossing the street. That scares frightens me
Uh no I'm not getting any tt. I neef lipo let's see what happens when/ if duran ot yily answer. I'm going to try almonte but I fear not getting what I want smdh. I will not go all the way to dr and come back witj my butt looking nearly the same. I want monster butt. This process drives me crazy. Its start To get into me nowww:(. Any1 help . How did yall get a quote from duran or yilu? Any1 wants to switch date. Im shooting for april 12Th or 11th.

waiting to lock up sx date.

I have spoken to yily n she has been very responsive. Im determined to go to her for either april 10 or 11. I will lock my date at the end of this month. I notice that her prices are very different, they have gone up!!! I am going to add up Breast augmentation as well
For an extra 1200 why not? My quote is 3800 i will add up arms n breast lift with implants. Thus my total will be 5300. Im a bit excited. I dream about having big breasts lol. I have seen lots of great yily reviews. I noticed lots of ladies will be yilified next month so im anticipating their result. Im going to my doc this weekend to get all the scripts taken care of. I will lie to him and said that im going to florida for lipo otherwise no prescription. Im not trying to hear any negativity towards my sx. If not i will switch doctor.

$250-$300 DISCOUNT

Anyone going to yily on the 11th. Please let me know. There is a discount of 300 if more than one is having sx on the same day. I need to know before locking my date. Lets save some $$$$

y so many different quotes from yilly same procedures??????

Is 3800 what yilly normally charges for Bbl??? I have seen different quotes for the same procedures. Can any of you ladies explain to me this fluctuation?

contreras post op

Y is it so hard to see contreras post op Pics ????All these ladies talking about going to him n then u hear cricket. No follow up.
Yily de los Santos

I have been in touch with for my sx quote and available dates. She has been very responsive. She seems nice and caring as a doctor. I pray that That doesn't change during sx and our first encounter.

Yily is like Duran they quote you base on size
hey ladies do anyone have Yily contact info?
Good luck sis..
Lol you look good already, ok when u get done,,,so one going to say were she come from ...lol I wish u the best on your jounery,,,BB
Lol. I can't wait. I keep having these big breast dreams lol
Girl u have a great foundation!! Good Luck!!!
Lol thank you hun. U should see the top ...a hot mess lol. I just googled contreras and I've read all these negative reviews. Omg He had 5+ this is so scary. I got this massive headache. Omg. This can't be happening. Hope ur having a wondetful night.
You already got ass ma you must want a ginormous ass lol
I actually do Have you seen my wish pics lol. Take into account how much percentage of fat is left after absorption. Dolls do not really talked about how much fat they lose A year later. That's y I need as much as I can get for my money. Hope ur having an interesting experience like me. I don't know what to feel. Excited one minute and scared as hell the next.
Welcome
Congrats and good luck on your journey
I feel the same way. I have three children and I am looking to have surgery in June of this year. I may need a rx buddy since my cousins may not be able to come with me. I am so looking forward to this trip and hopefully a boost to my self esteem. Losing weight and staying in shape has been really hard for me since having children and working. I wish you luck.
Thank u. I wish u luck as well. As mothers we can certainly identify with sacrificing everything for our kids and totally forgetting about ourselves. Its our time now
Yes and I wish you well sweetheart.