My Breast Experience with Dr Jake Lim - Drummoyne, AU

I found Dr Lim to be very warm, sensitive but very...

I found Dr Lim to be very warm, sensitive but very professional. He listened to what I wanted, but was also very honest. I am ecstatic about the results and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Jake Lim. The staff were also quite receptive and I could contact them about anything, and would tried their best to accommodate to my needs. Dr Lim rocks! =)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Can you tell us what type and size implants you got? How was your recovery? How are you doing almost 1 year post-op? I'd love to add your review to the community. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you so much for sharing your story!  Did you have breast implants and a lift, just a lift, implants, or a reduction?  I am glad you are happy. :)

Hi Kate, I had a breast augmentation only. After having a child it was the best thing I did for myself.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.