My Mommy Makeover - Draper, UT

I had breast implants, full tummy tuck and inner...

I had breast implants, full tummy tuck and inner thigh lipo.

I wish I would have documented my daily experience.

I am currently 5 weeks PO. I would say I am 90% back to normal. I have resumed all normal daily activities, including going to the gym. I have been advised to avoid abdominal and chest exercises. This week I have noticed I am alot more energized and the normal day to day routines don't exhaust me like they used to last week. I do notice a bit more swelling at the end of the day when I have been doing alot. When I am home doing chores and cooking, I usually put on my binder for a little more support. I purchased a spanx type garment from Target but I don't like how it bunches up and rides up. So I might need to look for a new one.
I do have some discomfort in bed still. I started sleeping in bed about 3 1/2 weeks PO. I am mostly a side and stomach sleeper so adjusting to sleeping on my back has been the hardest. I am now able to sleep on my sides but usually wake up and rotate as I feel some pressure.
Overall, very happy with results!

Thanks for sharing your experience so far! I'm sure it will be a comfort to others wondering what to expect. Glad you're pleased!

I will be 6 weeks post op on Friday. We sound about the same. I feel better this week. I do swell when I do more, and by the end of the day. I wish I could find some type of binder or spanx to help with the swelling,but they all seem to bother me. My doctor said I could start sleeping on my stomach at 6 weeks. I don't think my body is going to agree. Good luck with the rest of your recovery.
Draper Plastic Surgeon

Loved my experience! Great staff and his Nurse Practitioner was great to call me back with a few questions I had. Definitely recommend Dr. Bindrup.