My Mommy Makeover - Draper, UT

I had breast implants, full tummy tuck and inner...

I had breast implants, full tummy tuck and inner thigh lipo.

I wish I would have documented my daily experience.

I am currently 5 weeks PO. I would say I am 90% back to normal. I have resumed all normal daily activities, including going to the gym. I have been advised to avoid abdominal and chest exercises. This week I have noticed I am alot more energized and the normal day to day routines don't exhaust me like they used to last week. I do notice a bit more swelling at the end of the day when I have been doing alot. When I am home doing chores and cooking, I usually put on my binder for a little more support. I purchased a spanx type garment from Target but I don't like how it bunches up and rides up. So I might need to look for a new one.
I do have some discomfort in bed still. I started sleeping in bed about 3 1/2 weeks PO. I am mostly a side and stomach sleeper so adjusting to sleeping on my back has been the hardest. I am now able to sleep on my sides but usually wake up and rotate as I feel some pressure.
Overall, very happy with results!
Draper Plastic Surgeon

Loved my experience! Great staff and his Nurse Practitioner was great to call me back with a few questions I had. Definitely recommend Dr. Bindrup.