15 Days Op and Feeling Great! Totally Worth It - Draper, UT

I have had 4 kids by csection and gained and lost...

I have had 4 kids by csection and gained and lost a lot of weight with each one. I have terrible stretch marks and a big flap of skin that wouldn't go away. I have never really had any breasts and what little I did, got stretched out and saggy. I finally was able to talk my husband into a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I had 329 cc silicone implants on the left and 304 cc on the right to balance out my uneven breasts. I am off pain medications and feel great. My only complaint right now would be that my breasts are super sensitive, hopefully it will go way soon. I have found this website incredibly helpful with all of my questions and concerns and wanted to return the favor by posting my before and after pics.

7 months post surgery and very pleased

It's been almost 7 months since I had my surgery done and I have very happy with my results. I feel so much better about myself and my self esteem has improved so much. I feel like a real woman now and so glad that I got a tummy tuck and implants. Worth every penny!

Almost a year, and back to normal

It's been almost a year since I had my augmentation and tummy tuck. I am totally healed and back to normal. I am so glad that I did it and would recommend it to everyone. I am so much more confident in my appearance. Clothes fit better and I don't have to wear spanx under skirts and dresses to hide my flap of skin.
Draper Plastic Surgeon

I had heard great things about Dr Bindrup. So I was confident in choosing him. I am very glad that I did. I think he did a great job. The morning of the procedure I decided to go with smaller implants and told him that I wanted to be a C and am very pleased with the size he chose for me. His staff was very nice and helpful, I didn't feel rushed at all.