15 Days Op and Feeling Great! Totally Worth It - Draper, UT

I have had 4 kids by csection and gained and lost...

I have had 4 kids by csection and gained and lost a lot of weight with each one. I have terrible stretch marks and a big flap of skin that wouldn't go away. I have never really had any breasts and what little I did, got stretched out and saggy. I finally was able to talk my husband into a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I had 329 cc silicone implants on the left and 304 cc on the right to balance out my uneven breasts. I am off pain medications and feel great. My only complaint right now would be that my breasts are super sensitive, hopefully it will go way soon. I have found this website incredibly helpful with all of my questions and concerns and wanted to return the favor by posting my before and after pics.

7 months post surgery and very pleased

It's been almost 7 months since I had my surgery done and I have very happy with my results. I feel so much better about myself and my self esteem has improved so much. I feel like a real woman now and so glad that I got a tummy tuck and implants. Worth every penny!
Draper Plastic Surgeon

I had heard great things about Dr Bindrup. So I was confident in choosing him. I am very glad that I did. I think he did a great job. The morning of the procedure I decided to go with smaller implants and told him that I wanted to be a C and am very pleased with the size he chose for me. His staff was very nice and helpful, I didn't feel rushed at all.

happy for you. how are you doing? im scheduled for september. any advice for me. I have a little one at home and hoping I will be able to still take care of my family. hope you are doing well. you look great!
I am doing great at 30 days po. My only complaints would be that my breasts are still tender and my tummy gets really swollen by the end of the day. I was lucky because my parents took care of my kids and me for the first week. For the first four or five days you feel like crap and just want to take it easy and relax without having to worry about your kids. I am still really happy that I had the surgery. I am a lot more confident in my appearance. Good luck!

Thank you so much for paying it forward and sharing on RealSelf! What would you say was the toughest part of recovery for you and how did you cope?

Congrats! you look awesome! i am anxiously and excitedly anticipating my makeover. We'd love to see follow up photos as well in a few months.
Wow boobs look great already!
You look great!!