Breast Implant and Lift - Draper, UT

Breast lift and Augmentation. Breast lift was...

Breast lift and Augmentation. Breast lift was 450cc's . I have always wanted to have implants done. I've had three kids and my breasts looked like deflated balloons. As I was doing some online research I came upon Dr Fryers website. I was so impressed with all the info he had listed. (I was a little intimidated to make a phone call.) After seeing all the great stuff he had I took a leap and made an appt. They sent me a pamphlet right away. From the beginning I felt so comfortable I was worried about the recovery time. I was back to work in a week and could have went back sooner if I wanted to. Every thing the good dr told me was exactly what took place. The pain the first day felt like I had my milk coming in. It also felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest. But with each day that was less and less. I had a breast lift which made me very nervous that I would loose all feeling in my nipples. The loss was minimal. I looked like Frankenstein for a couple weeks with all the sutures, but I followed his direction and started taking the vitamin E supplement. Three months later n the scarring is minimal and honestly by the year mark I'm sure they will s very faint. I absolutely love Dr. Fryer and his staff they were so good to work with and very helpful. It was also comforting to know that Dr. Fryer taught plastic surgery at the University of Utah.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I have always wanted to have implants done. I've had three kids and my breasts looked like deflated balloons. As I was doing some online research I came upon Dr Fryers website. I was so impressed with all the info he had listed. (I was a little intimidated to make a phone call.) After seeing all the great stuff he had I took a leap and made an appt. They sent me a pamphlet right away. From the beginning I felt so comfortable I was worried about the recovery time. I was back to work in a week and could have went back sooner if I wanted to. Every thing the good dr told me was exactly what took place. The pain the first day felt like I had my milk coming in. It also felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest. But with each day that was less and less. I had a breast lift which made me very nervous that I would loose all feeling in my nipples. The loss was minimal. I looked like Frankenstein for a couple weeks with all the sutures, but I followed his direction and started taking the vitamin E supplement. Three months later n the scarring is minimal and honestly by the year mark I'm sure they will s very faint. I absolutely love Dr. Fryer and his staff they were so good to work with and very helpful. It was also comforting to know that Dr. Fryer taught plastic surgery at the University of Utah. It took almost 4 weeks to get into him but it was worth the wait. A friend of mine decided to get hers done 2weeks after me. She couldn't get into my dr. He didn't have her use the strap to help push the implants into place and even 2 months after the procedure she looks like her breasts are sitting in her throat. Her dr promised a rapid recovery, but the pain was more than she could stand. I had hardly any bruising and the with her she looked like she'd been beat with a bat. He was so worth the wait and the extra money. They saying you get what you paid for. Well this is a life altering experience and you dont want to regret it. My self esteem has changed for the better every mom should treat herself!!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are loving your new breasts and your new confidence! Sorry to hear your friend did not have a similar experience. Did you need any extra help with your children during your recovery? How was bra and swim suit shopping? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!