Comfortable Experience and Amazing Results - Draper, UT

I had small breasts (32A) and chose 325 cc...

I had small breasts (32A) and chose 325 cc silicone implants to make my chest larger and fuller. My body looks great, scarring is minimal, the post-surgery healing process was super easy and didn't impair daily activities at all. I am 8 days out of surgery and so happy!

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Fryer was comfortable, informative and I love my results.

They look perfect , how r you doing ? I wish you had BEFORE pictures ! Will u post some of you're BBA picture and follow up with pics of you're progress ! Txt for sharing you're story
Thanks for posting pics! They look good an bigger :)

HIya hillary~ you look WONDERFUL!! Your PS did an outstanding job....congrats ;))
Hey girlie! How are ur boobs doin? Can u post updated pics?
I forgot I even did this! Just did. 4 months out. I'm going great!
Okay, And good luck again on ur recovery and swimsuit shopping :)
Surgery was an hour long! The whole process was about two hours. I will soon
Aww wow thanks for all the important info! Dr fryers reviews on here are amazing!! How long did u surgery last? Please continue to post pics as well :)
Thanks everyone! Aurora, I actually live 15 minutes from Dr. Fryer's office but there was no reason to travel elsewhere; plastic surgery in this area is so competitive that the prices are lower but quality and skill level of doctors is par with or even better than more expensive surgeries. The staff was great, a bunch of cute girls that knew all the answers to my questions and let me try on all size implants in a little trainer bra. It was fun and the office is really nice. I was also offered free Latisse (eyelash growth stuff) or Botox with my surgery. Took the Latisse just to try! Getting anesthesia wasnt scary, and I woke up comfortable with ice chips to chew on and a nice lady helped me into a wheelchair. Haha it was basically a fairy tale surgery. Healing is going quickly and I'm back to wearing lacy bras (no underwirwe). I would reccomend this surgery to any girl doing it for the right reasons and staying within the limit of an appropriate size for their body.
You look amazing!

That looks like the perfect size implant for you! Thanks so much for posting your story!

You look great!!!! Congrats...I am so happy I went with 325cc as well!!!
Wow girl thats great!! They look soo good! I live in Colorado an plan on travelin down to Utah to have him do my surgery! Did u travel for ur surgery? I think ur boobs already look natural!! :)
Thank you! I will! I got the surgery at noon and was walking around the mall with my boyfriend at 3 pm. I have a high pain tolerance, but honestly it has all been so easy. Just normal discomfort laying down to sleep, trying to find a way not to pressure them, and the muscles in my chest were really tense. I'm 5'4" and weigh 105 pounds, so the 325 cc were perfect.. anything bigger would look unnatural
Hello there! Your boobs look great! Could u post more pics? I am also a 32a currently. How did u feel after waking up from surgery?
Yay welcome to the club. Glad you're doing well. Just remember to not overdo it.