25 years old 5'6 & 120 pounds.

This was my fourth consultation in utah, so I had...

This was my fourth consultation in utah, so I had a pretty good idea what to expect. I really like Dr. Fryer and he seemed more than qualified to be doing this procedure. I tried on sizes & and still don't feel 100% confident in any size. I'm leaning somewhere between 375cc- 450cc high profile. I don't want to regret not going big enough like so many people have told me, but on the other hand I don't want everyone to look at me and just see boobs.

pre op scheduled!

My pre op is scheduled for March 18, a week before my surgery date. I'm already getting so nervous to go under the knife & my surgery is still a few weeks out!
Hoping I can decide on a size. My surgeon's assistant told me that what ever size I pick they will do 25cc's bigger because thats about how much you loose going under the muscle. Also one of my breasts is bigger than the other so I will probably have 25ccs bigger on my left vs my right.

pre op

I had my pre op appt this morning. I've decided on 425cc for my left and 400cc for my right since I naturally have an almost 75cc difference between the two. Has anyone gotten two different size implants that can give me some advice... did it make them look even? could you notice the difference? etc. Also in good news, I'm getting less and less nervous & more excited as my surgery date gets closer.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I was very impressed with his incision size, def the smallest I've seen from the doctors I've researched.