25 years old 5'6 & 120 pounds.

This was my fourth consultation in utah, so I had...

This was my fourth consultation in utah, so I had a pretty good idea what to expect. I really like Dr. Fryer and he seemed more than qualified to be doing this procedure. I tried on sizes & and still don't feel 100% confident in any size. I'm leaning somewhere between 375cc- 450cc high profile. I don't want to regret not going big enough like so many people have told me, but on the other hand I don't want everyone to look at me and just see boobs.

pre op scheduled!

My pre op is scheduled for March 18, a week before my surgery date. I'm already getting so nervous to go under the knife & my surgery is still a few weeks out!
Hoping I can decide on a size. My surgeon's assistant told me that what ever size I pick they will do 25cc's bigger because thats about how much you loose going under the muscle. Also one of my breasts is bigger than the other so I will probably have 25ccs bigger on my left vs my right.

pre op

I had my pre op appt this morning. I've decided on 425cc for my left and 400cc for my right since I naturally have an almost 75cc difference between the two. Has anyone gotten two different size implants that can give me some advice... did it make them look even? could you notice the difference? etc. Also in good news, I'm getting less and less nervous & more excited as my surgery date gets closer.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I was very impressed with his incision size, def the smallest I've seen from the doctors I've researched.

I've decided to go as big as my body can handle. That way I'll know I couldn't have gone bigger even if I wanted too LoL! I was told that using silicone instead of saline will give you a 25cc smaller appearance and going under the muscle gives you another 50cc smaller appearance. I don't want to be disappointed once the swelling goes down and the girls settle. Best wishes to you! I have a consult with Dr. Fryer on the 19th.
lol I hear ya! I went to one surgeon who told me I shouldn't go bigger than 350ccs but dr. fryer said I could go up to 450ccs, so it really has me stumped. best of luck to you , hope you like dr. Fryer!
That would be confusing! I wish they would tell us their methods of measuring and give us an implant sizing guide so we could figure out what would work for us too. Who was the other doctor you went to?
I'm more than happy to explain and show you what method I use for measuring. The basic idea is that we want to find an implant that will fill the entire base of your breast. Think of it like a triangle (or cone) -- you want an implant to be the same size as the bottom of the triangle so that the entire breast is projected forward. If the implant is too narrow then it makes the breast look long and skinny. If the implant is too wide then it makes the breast look "sloppy". I am fairly conservative with my measurements and I think that helps my patients achieve a very natural and beautiful appearance. I'm sorry if surgeons have made this seem like a big secret -- it shouldn't be at all. Part of the consultation is gathering information and seeing the differences between the doctors. Best of luck to you. If you want more information about breast augmentation you can download a free breast augmentation planner at aBetterBreast.com
I had consultations with Yates, Kirk Moore, & Vincent Surgical arts. Yates is the one who told me not to go above 350ccs.
Hi, we seem to have the same sort of profile...I am 25yo and getting 425cc high profile silicone March 11th. I also don't want to be seen as just boobs, yet still want the fullness. What is your height and weight?
I'm 125 pounds and almost 5'6.
I am also 125lbs, but at a height of 5'8. I'm starting to second guess 425cc. Maybe I should go with 450cc that way I end up looking like the 400-425cc range. I think I'll end up telling my PS to make her decision in surgery...Have her try in the 450cc and see what she thinks. She knows I don't want to be too top heavy. Eeek! Why does this have to be such a hard decision?!
lol tell me about it! I guess I just have decided if I would be more disappointed if they came out way bigger than I planned, or smaller than I hoped. Good luck deciding, hope everything goes great!
.my augmentation is on the 12th and that's exactly what I don't want..to wish I'd gone bigger..my PS suggrsted from 350 to 425..so I'm Leaning toward 400 425..best of luck..can't wait to see your results
thank you!! ya I'm leaning towards 400hp ccs as well. Being so small now, i feel like ill be happy with anything, but we'll see lol. best wishes to you on your surgery!