Dr. Yily 2013 - Dominican Republic

First i started out between dr. campos and dr....

First i started out between dr. campos and dr. yily but now im team yily. i got my quote back to days ago and im so excited. im getting a tt with muscle repair, lipo on my full back, sides, flanks, n my inner thighs. im also getting fat draft to my butt (going for 1200cc) and also to my hips.

Well ladies it been a journey but its time i write...

Well ladies it been a journey but its time i write my review.i started out with yily but i have had a change of heart. Im now team duran...i leave for dr on the 23 th and sx on the 24....of april ....im so excited .. ..

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Going April 2014 to Dr. Yily anyone going around that time!!
Im trying to go beginning of April!
I might be!
hopefully april 4th
Hello... I just emailed her for additional info on tt and butt lift.. need pricing and appt fast... Good luck to you heard DR. Yily is good!
im trying to go around April 20
I'm trying to go April 2014, I emailed her and awaiting a response
Sorry to intrude but I'm schedule for April 14th I'll see y'all there
Hi are you going to Dr. YILY? Im waiting for her to contact me back for pricing info... TT ans BBL... Do you happend to know the pricing info?
Im scheduled for the 28th of April..
Know your excited!
My appt is for April 16 let me know if ur going
My surgery is set for April 16
Thanx
I'll be in the recovery house then my date is for April 16 good luck!!
Mine is April 16 c ya there what recovery house r u going to?
She quoted me 4300 for BBL lipo tummy tuck nd full back nd arms
I'm also going on the 16th of April...Just emailed her that I wanted to add arm lipo but no response yet - 4 days and waiting.
April is all booked up I sent my deposit for May 7 but no confirmation yet good luck!!
How did you contact DR. Duran?
How are you going? Did you end up having the surgery?
The woman that don't update after surgery are the ones that scare, please update when you get a chance
I agree!