Im now team duran - Dominican Republic

First i started out between dr. campos and dr....

First i started out between dr. campos and dr. yily but now im team yily. i got my quote back to days ago and im so excited. im getting a tt with muscle repair, lipo on my full back, sides, flanks, n my inner thighs. im also getting fat draft to my butt (going for 1200cc) and also to my hips.

Well ladies it been a journey but its time i write...

Well ladies it been a journey but its time i write my review.i started out with yily but i have had a change of heart. Im now team duran...i leave for dr on the 23 th and sx on the 24....of april ....im so excited .. ..

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Can someone please tell me how to get in contact with Dr. Duran???
Bellavitaconsultants.com They charge 159.00 & jazmine can get your quote for you. That's what I did. Hope this helps!
Ok, thank you BodyByPantoja!
Updates?
Want to go to Dr Agustina Hilario Duran on august 7th but can't reach her.Does anyone in here know how to reach her?!
I feel the same way ... I emailed her 3 time no reply yet... I'm trying to go Oct 10th.. I already had tt beginning of May but stayed in states for that.. I will never do surgery in warm month again.. I'm still swollen and can't show my stomach off.. gotta wear a garment so I'm assed out... But good luck on your surgery and hope you get in contact with her.. Meanwhile I'm still waiting... :(
Can never get a hold of her....this is ridiculous !
going to DR Yily July 14-July26 need buddy in box me please, thanks
Hey what's been going on with Duran lately?? Been hearing a lot if bad reviews && my appt is Aug 26!?!
Really? Wow. I decided to stay in state and have tt done I can't with all the mess that been going on ... A high school friend of mine passes in march over there ... No thanks... But I swear I wish you the best of luck baby gurl
What have you been hearing about her?
Hey... just checking on you.. any word on Dr. Duran.. I'm still trying to reach her to go Oct 10.. No response to my email.. Bad news?? Hmmm
How did you get in contact with her? She never ever answers her phone
Going April 2014 to Dr. Yily anyone going around that time!!
Im trying to go beginning of April!
I might be!
hopefully april 4th
Hello... I just emailed her for additional info on tt and butt lift.. need pricing and appt fast... Good luck to you heard DR. Yily is good!
im trying to go around April 20
I'm trying to go April 2014, I emailed her and awaiting a response
Sorry to intrude but I'm schedule for April 14th I'll see y'all there
Hi are you going to Dr. YILY? Im waiting for her to contact me back for pricing info... TT ans BBL... Do you happend to know the pricing info?
Im scheduled for the 28th of April..
Know your excited!