I Needed Under Eye Baggage Removed, I Had Two Under Each Eye, Just Like my Dad Had! -Dallas, TX

At 62 I wanted some of my pretty face back! The...

At 62 I wanted some of my pretty face back! The procedure was surprisingly simple. The results wonderful. Down time for me was about 3 days of real down time, after that it was "take it easy" for about 4 days, . I plan on having my neck done in the near future.
Thanks for starting a review on RealSelf.  Sounds like you had a lower blepharoplasty, is that right?
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was great, very attentive, patient and reassuring , the results awesome. My whole face looks much younger...I love the results, I only had my lower eye area done. It took only about one week for swelling to come down to almost normal, not much pain. The first 2 to 3 days can be tough, be prepared to rest with an ice pack and allow down time for yourself.