Very Nervous and Indecisive!

Hello BBL ladies! I finally decided to make a...

Hello BBL ladies!

I finally decided to make a profile after lurking and reading stories for a long time. I've been looking into this procedure for a few years but I think I want to go through with it, but I just don't know where to start. I begin to get overwhelmed whenever I start searching for a doctor, then I become a bit discouraged. Let me tell you a little about myself.

My profile picture is of me last May, before baby. I was about 125 lbs in that picture, I'm now 145. If I worked out and lost the weight, that's what I would look like, slim with no shape. I don't want a big ol' booty, just a little more hump than I have, with a little hips if possible. My main concern is slimming down my back and tummy area.

I currently live in Texas, but I'm thinking about going to Salama because I LOVE the results of his after pictures. However, I have an 8 month old baby right now, and I breastfeed, so I'm not sure how that would work if I can't sit or lay on my back to feed her. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'd like to book the procedure as soon as possible, but I may have to wait until she turns one and I'm able to give her regular milk, what do you think?

I sent an email to Salama, and they quoted me 8500. Does that sound about right? Also, after purchasing everything needed plus flight and hotel, what am I looking to spend altogether? Sorry I have so many questions but I've been going over this for so long, I want to buckle down on a decision once and for all and start working towards it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Dr. Salama MAYBE. I chose him based on ratings and the after pictures posted by former patients.