Very Nervous and Indecisive!

Hello BBL ladies! I finally decided to make a...

Hello BBL ladies!

I finally decided to make a profile after lurking and reading stories for a long time. I've been looking into this procedure for a few years but I think I want to go through with it, but I just don't know where to start. I begin to get overwhelmed whenever I start searching for a doctor, then I become a bit discouraged. Let me tell you a little about myself.

My profile picture is of me last May, before baby. I was about 125 lbs in that picture, I'm now 145. If I worked out and lost the weight, that's what I would look like, slim with no shape. I don't want a big ol' booty, just a little more hump than I have, with a little hips if possible. My main concern is slimming down my back and tummy area.

I currently live in Texas, but I'm thinking about going to Salama because I LOVE the results of his after pictures. However, I have an 8 month old baby right now, and I breastfeed, so I'm not sure how that would work if I can't sit or lay on my back to feed her. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'd like to book the procedure as soon as possible, but I may have to wait until she turns one and I'm able to give her regular milk, what do you think?

I sent an email to Salama, and they quoted me 8500. Does that sound about right? Also, after purchasing everything needed plus flight and hotel, what am I looking to spend altogether? Sorry I have so many questions but I've been going over this for so long, I want to buckle down on a decision once and for all and start working towards it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. It can be daunting when you first start looking into any type of surgery, but I'm sure you'll get lots of support and advice here.

Have you looked at any other doctors? The most important thing is that you do your research, make sure the doctors are board certified, see before/after pics, speak to former patients if you can and have several consultations. Once you've spoken to a few different doctors you'll find the one who you feel most comfortable with.

You can use our doctor finder, to search for board certified doctors throughout the USA and Canada.

Dr. Salama MAYBE. I chose him based on ratings and the after pictures posted by former patients.