Costa Rica Breast Implant Surgery

I went to Costa Rica for Implants at 3 grand. I...

I went to Costa Rica for Implants at 3 grand. I stayed at the Ambassador around the corner at 50 bucks a night. They walk you to and from. It's on Paseo Colon, which is downtown San Jose. There is a supermarket across the street and an art gallery to your left and a nice park. I saw the Doctor 5 minutes, told him what size, saline, where they should cut etc..I showed him my boobs and had him comment. Later I went down the street for a breast ultrasound which was normal. That was 40 dollars. Next morning 8 am I came to doctor. We talked more.I took pills, rested and then paid doctor 3 grand cash at 5 % discount. I went into operating room and my feet were placed in a boot and zippered up. I was given anesthesia in arm, shot in my butt and I feel asleep. I wanted to go to sleep. When I woke up a nurse said I was all done. No infections, nothing. I sat up a few hours later and I wanted to go to my hotel. They walked me there. I was fine and went on internet right away. I do not like anti biotics so I did not take any, I heal fine without them, but I only ate fruit for several days as well. I drank a lot of water. I took the codeine they gave me a half every 4 hours. They gave me 7. I took some sleeping pills, they gave me two. The next day I went back to change bandages but nothing leaked or there was no infection. Healed great. I love my breasts. I went from b/c to dd. They look great and no bruising even except a tiny bit under nipple. I had a good surgery. Before I went I read a bad review of the doctor, by someone who bled on a plane coming home. But he is one of the best and the good reviews outnumber, and publicity are very good. He was featured on american shows as well. I think he is only one certified by the USA board. I had to really use my brain and think after reading that, but I am glad I did. He does a zillion a year. There is no pain, just discomfort when I sleep. if I have a sharp pain I drink water and it goes away in 20 minutes. All I can say is Thank you, Thank you very much. I knew it would turn out great for me.

who was your doctor?
I am a male 63 yo in need of a rejuvenation. Im thinking of a facelift and work on my eyes as I look tired all the time and dont believe I look as youthful as I feel. Ive only just begun the daunting task of researching Costa Rica for doctors. All suggestions would be appreciated especially from other men as most information relates to women and female experiences. Also Im finding that most blogs I read are dated from 2008 or so. thanks
Can you tell me if the Dr. was Luis Da La Cruz at Cinica Biblica Hospital?
can you let me know the info on your dr? you seemed very happy with him.
There are a lot of posts of dissatisfied people on RealSelf.com While I was in Costa Rica having a face lift, there were 3 people staying at the recovery place who ALL ended up with very serious problems relating to their implants and lipo. They're back in the US paying a fortune for repairs, and dealing with the emotional aspects of seriously botched surgeries. You are fortunate... it's too bad they can't post Dr.'s names on here to warn people, but also to recommend! I used Rosenstock-Leiberman Clinic and although they make you feel somewhat assembly line, they are a state of the art facility, and do their job quite well.