32 Year Old Wanting Rhinoplasty, Acne Scar Revision and Forehead Scar Revision - Bellevue, WA

For a long time, I wanted to correct a bump on the...

For a long time, I wanted to correct a bump on the bridge of my nose, a droop on the tip of my nose, a scar on my forehead and acne scaring on my cheeks.
I'm very pleased with my experience with Dr. Naficy. It's only been 3 months but I already love my new nose, the scar revision on my forehead and decrease in scars on my cheeks. I'm excited to see the continued improvement.
I like Dr. Naficy's manner and approach, he created a plan for me that works and he was not pushy at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Naficy to my friends and family. And if I need work in my 40's + :o) I will definitely go back to Dr. Naficy.
On a side note, I'm of Indian descent and I think Dr. Naficy did an excellent job of enhancing my appearance but also maintaining my ethnic authenticity.

I am glad you like your results. Congratulations. On March 25 I am having a revision rhinoplasty. I hope I get the nose that I have always wanted. Enjoy your results and thanks for sharing.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon