Pixel RF for Face - Clear Med Spa - Fairhope, AL

I was starting to notice some changes in my skin.....

I was starting to notice some changes in my skin... wrinkles, rough skin, large pores. I had a lot of friends tell me that I needed to go visit Clear Med Spa. My experience was wonderful from start to finish. I went in for my consultation, the skin care specialist took her time and discussed all of my options. After going home and thinking about it, I decided on the Pixel treatment. When I got there, they put on some sort of numbing cream on my face. I was very nervous, the ladies there made me feel very at ease. During the treatment, it was a little uncomfortable, but the results were worth it. It took only about 6 days for my skin to recover. My skin is much tighter and smoother. I could not be happier!
Mobile Dermatologic Surgeon

Very Professional

How wonderful that you had success with your pixel laser treatment! Glad you found the treatment tolerable, do you recall how long the numbing cream was left on? Would love to see before and after photos if you are willing to share some.
I believe it was between 30-40 minutes for the numbing cream. It helped a lot! I am continuing to see improvements in my skin. I don't feel comfortable releasing my pictures, I did this while my husband was out of town. Lol. But he even said the other day that my skin was looking good, and you know if it a man notices... It's a big deal! :)
Glad the numbing cream helped and that you're seeing results!! No worries about the photos, just glad you took the time to share.
Also, Katie did my pixel treatment. She was very sweet and knowledgeable. I just went up there today, and she got me started on some products. I can't wait to start them tonight!!
Let us know how the products how you make out with the products you use. Any tips are great for the community!