Happy New Me in 2014!

Last week, I was in a business meeting with a new...

Last week, I was in a business meeting with a new client and she stopped me mid-sentence to say, "Your skin is absolutely flawless. What make-up are you wearing?" Completely flattered, I thanked her but had to tell her that I don't wear make up any more. Not since I met Jeannel Astarita.

Jeannel started working on my skin just about a year ago, when I was wearing foundation, and powder with highlighter daily. I had some early signs of aging, and some sun damage. It was then when she introduced the idea for me that if your skin looks great you don't need to wear make-up. You should show it off instead. I was hesitant but tried a peel and some changes to the products I was using followed by an IPL. I hadn’t realized how much I had been covering up! I took more of her product recommendations to heart and her advice and decided to have 3 fractionated laser treatments. There was minimal to no downtime and my pores and a few acne scars practically disappeared. There was a noticeable change in my skin and my confidence. I asked Jeannel what else she had in her bag of tricks and she suggested Ultherapy. I was loving the results of her other suggestions and thought about how great I had been feeling about myself and made up my mind. My positive outlook thanks to my refreshed appearance was worth it. I was worth it.

Ultherapy was well worth the price tag and discomfort, which were both big concerns. Jeannel took the time to prepare me completely on what to expect. The treatment itself wasn’t pleasant but her comforting manner got me through it. It also helped that I knew that at any point I had the option to have injections to numb the area if I couldn’t handle it. The results snuck up on me. It was the perfect complement to the Botox and little bit of filler I had already been getting with Dr. Eviatar. Ulthera worked in a very different way. It wasn’t just about softening my frown and the krinkles around my eyes or holding onto my cheekbones. Ultherapy actually lifted my eyebrows, opening up my eyes and reinstated the tight jawline I had been missing. My skin looked and felt lifted, snug and youthful again. This is a jewel that every woman deserves!

I had the treatment late spring and while at a birthday party this summer, (not mine), almost every woman, (and gay man), came up to me in the room to say, "you look amazing! What make-up are you wearing?" So, it's not that I hear this comment every once and awhile. I hear it from friends and strangers weekly

Throughout this year I never once felt pressured. All my choices were simple because of my sincerity, knowledge and obvious passion for her work. It’s easy to have confidence when someone consistently delivers on their promises and tells me what not to waste my money on. The transformation in my skin has been wonderful but also natural because when I look in the mirror it’s my own youthful, smoother, tighter and glowing face smiling back at me! It is without hesitation that I recommend Jeannel’s expertise to all my friends ... and even strangers.
Jeannel Astarita

My treatment was $4,500 but also included free IPL and a peel

Thank you for sharing your transformation with us here on RealSelf.  I would love to see your before and after pictures.