54 Yr Old Melting Face Reversed by Ultherapy - Novato, CA

I'm a 54 yr old woman and for the past 10 years or...

I'm a 54 yr old woman and for the past 10 years or so, I've noticed the skin on the lower half of my my face, jawline and neck appeared to be "melting" off. It was gradually becoming more and more deflated, dimply, saggy, and creased. It was especially obvious in that unflattering reflection we see in our car window when bending over to unlock the door, know what I mean? I didn't feel ready for facelift surgery, so I just avoided mirrors--and car windows.

When I heard about Ultherapy, it seemed like the perfect solution. I went to a presentation at Dr. Delgado's office, talked to patents who had it done, researched it further online, and finally decided to take the plunge and signed up for the full face and neck treatment.

Frankly, the procedure itself was not very pleasant. On doctor's recommendation, I did take a mild tranquilizer in advance, but it didn't help dull the pain. It wasn't extreme or unbearable, but definitely uncomfortable. When Ariel ran the wand along my skin, it felt like lots of little pinches or mild bee stings. She was very patient though, and gave me breaks periodically.

Afterwards though, it was smooth sailing (pun intended!). My face and neck showed no bruising or obvious swelling, although they were a little sore to the touch. The tenderness continued for several weeks, but was only noticeable when I washed my face, etc.

I noticed tightening in my face, jawline, and neck almost immediately but they say that may have been subtle swelling from the procedure. Since then, my results have continued to get better and better. I am thrilled with the way my sagging skin on my face and neck has tightened up again. My sagging upper eyelids have lifted slightly as well. It's not an obvious change, like a facelift would be. This is more subtle, but wonderful.

It has now been four months since my treatment and the skin on my face and neck has the same degree of firmness as about ten years ago. I think I look as I did in my mid-forties, rather than as I did in my mid-fifties pre-Ultherapy. So there is still some sagging--it's not perfectly taut like after a facelift--but it isn't nearly as dimply and melty anymore. I highly recommend this procedure!
Ariel Kirk, RN

I've been seeing Ariel for about a year for fillers and now for Ultherapy. She's kind, patient, understanding, extremely knowledgeable, professional, and up to date on the latest procedures. I have the utmost confidence in her abilities and highly recommend her.

Nice results!  Thank you for sharing with the community.