Lorraine, Bexley

I had upper eye lid surgery in September 2013,...

I had upper eye lid surgery in September 2013, what an excellent result I have had.
I did not take the decision to have surgery lightly, I visited several surgeons before meeting Dr De Silva. I can honestly say that the first time I met him I felt confident and immediately knew I wanted him to carry out the procedure. He was calm, relaxed and gave very good advice.
On the day of my surgery I knew I was having twilight sedation so I was very nervous! The team were so lovely especially the anaesthetist, Andre he was so reassuring. I can honestly say I did not feel anything, I would definitely have this sedation again as it is much quicker to get over afterwards.
I looked a little bruised when I came out but I followed the advice for the following week and the result has been amazing much better than I could have ever predicted.
I can actually see my eyes now instead of hooding, I look awake and definitely years younger. Even when I am tired I don't look it, a bit like when I was 20 years old burning the candle at both ends.
You can see my before and after images to see the results I have had. I would definitely recommend julian De Silva, I will be visiting him again in the future.

This sounds like a cliche but I can honestly say that this procedure has changed my life !
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr De silva is excellent, he is very easy to talk to, understanding and explains everything.