Highly Recommend Informative Supportive and Great Results - Toorak - Melbourne, Australia

I have always looked after my skin, and knew that...

I have always looked after my skin, and knew that one day I would have a facial procedure to keep up with the inevitable ageing.
When I first meet with Mr Mendelson 20 years ago I was in my mid to late Forties. I knew he was the surgeon to help me as he is so highly respected.
At my first consultation I was shown before and after photographs the results were outstanding but looked very “natural”.
I was also invited to view some healing photos which was very helpful as it showed me the focus of the office was not just results but preparation and support.
I have had more than one procedure over the 20 years and don’t have that “operated look”
I could not recommend Dr Mendelson and the staff highly enough from the 1st phone call to even now 20 years later nothing has ever been too much trouble.
I have referred many of my friends to his practice with no hesitation as I know how wonderfully they will be treated.
Long Term Benefit of Quality Surgery
Dr Mendelson has been my surgeon for over 20 years. I feel honoured to have one of the world’s leading Plastic Surgeons, who is recognised and highly respected by his peers, to be available to the people of Melbourne. I understand many travel from interstate and overseas.
With each and every procedure my results have been outstanding and this has given me confidence in managing our international Hair and Beauty Business. Bryan Mendelson and his team understand the importance of confidentiality, the service they provide is discreet and professional in every regard.
Kind regards,