WillThePainGoAway

I'm a chesty 26 year old who has been considering...

I'm a chesty 26 year old who has been considering breast reduction for years. I recently posted on my facebook, "I need a massage" and several people from middle school through high school posted and laughed on my status saying "remember how I use to give you massages in class". This brought tears to my eyes because I have been suffering for years, even as a little girl, with back pain due to large breast. My bras literally, cut into my shoulders, I have dents about a half an inch deep in each shoulder, parts of my back is numb from pain, everything is always just so tight, even working out hurts so badly! I want a reduction and I know that's probably my only permanent option, but I am so scared. I have so many questions...like, is it fair to my husband to do something to my body before I get married...what if I have a child and they get bigger...can I use a breast pump to nurse...will I lose my nipple sensation...what if they are too small...what if the back pain still persists after surgery?? On the bright side, I guess I could look forward to buying bras that fit comfortably, working out, wearing a button down shirt, or even, just being pain free.

Thank you all for your posts...I'm learning so much!