On my Way - Dominican Republic, DO

I flying from the UAE on the 27 of May for this...

I flying from the UAE on the 27 of May for this surgery. I'm starting to get nervous because I can't seem to connect and talk to my doctor. I'm sure it will work out. Is there anyone that needs RH buddy? I don't know where to stay yet Ughhh !!! Any recommendations? I'm getting a bbl and want a breast lift.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

im scheduled for the 28th and i would love a SX buddy.
Anyone looking for a date with Duran. Scheduled for September 9th. Please inbox me for more info.
I am scheduled for sx on May 27 with Yily, going alone and staying at Upscale RH. I am overly excited...have any questions...hopefully I can help.
Omg. I wish you would of wrote early. I just booked my stay at the serenity RH. We could of been roomies. :( I have a lot of question so I will nbox u wheni get to work.
I'm also scheduled for May 27th I'm staying at Armonia
I leave on the 27 it's a 22 hr flight. I will actually land in the dr on the 28th. Will do labs on 29th and surgery on 30.
OMG!!!! I wish u luck on that...my flight is pretty fast but I have a 2 hour layover, not to excited about that...lol
Thank you...Its a long one :)
Just bc ur doctor is in D.R. doesnt excuse the fact that you cant get in contact with them. U should be able to reach ur doctor at all times. Thats why I didnt go with yily which was my 1st choice doctor. I did not feel comfortable with her bc she never responded
Your right it doesn't excuse the fact. Hell, I have a hard time getting a hold of my own doctors and I live in the U.S. They are experts in their field, they are in high demand and they have a lot of clients. I'm willing to wait for them and Duran!
HEY hun I had to looked at what you said and wonder if you just read my mind!!! thank you
Hello, getting a hold of doctors in the DR is extremely difficult. Reach out to Jazmine at Bella Vita Consultants. She will coordinate everything for you. I would not fly to the DR all the way from UAE unless you have a confirmed sx date. Did you make a deposit.
Hey there....Actually I got an email today from Dr Yily. Im confirmed for the 30th. Which is good because I need a days rest from the travel. They recieved my deposit and hopefully just need to work on where Im going to stay
Good for you!!
The owner of Upscale and Serenity alsohadwork done by Yily.look her amazinf results up on RS her name is Njprbeauty
I will.....Thank you so much Ill let you know whom I choose soon
I will ;;;;WIll keep u posted
Ojay great. Liz speaks perfect english and responds quickly when u email her.
Even if serenity is booked she has a sister house calledUpscale.theres Armonia,Domingas RH, Rayas RH,and Tropical Recovery house. Hope this helps
It does....As soon as I get back to my room I will look them up. Im super excited; not only for the surgery but because Im going to have a break from here.
:-)
Check out Serenity RH it is beautiful & brand new! If I was you I would start booking, because they fill up quick! There are literally tons of girls there to get sx every day. Good luck!
Thank you so much..Ive been trying to youtube them but I know I need to have this lock down by the end of the week