***Future DURAN DOLL*** - DALLAS TEXAS

Super excited!!! BUT I NEED A RECOVERY HOME...

Super excited!!! BUT I NEED A RECOVERY HOME BUDDY!!! im staying at the YASMINS RECOVERY HOME

my friend just had her surgery done last month and she stayed there and recommended it, cheapest there is and great staff and nursing.

im arriving october 27 and leaving november 5th

im getting a boob job, brazilian butt lift, lipo, and lipo in the arms:)

WOOT WOOT LESS THAN TWO MONTHS LEFT

THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Never mind that last question, I see your leaving on Nov 5th.
My plan (fingers crossed) is to leave on the 27th also if I get this confirmation back in time from Bella Vita. Supposedly I am scheduled already for the 28th but I want it in writing first so that I can go ahead and request my time off from work, schedule my flight and pay the deposite to Silhouette. How long are you staying?
My sx is October 28 with Dr. Duran also....
Good luck Hun! And u should try to contact Gianna Colombo she has a RH in DR and she does great massages.
thanx love ill look her up
Good luck on your journey, I'm rooting for you!
thanx love
Thanks for sharing, keep us posted
thanx lil mama i sure will
Good luck! Let us know how this recovery house is. I received a Duran quote and am scheduling for next year
How did you get your quote?! She won't respond to my what's app or emails. Did you have to call, or pay bellavita?
most say call on sunday to get her
I was going to use Bella Vita but decided to contact her first to see if she'd respond, and she did! My plan was to make it as easy as possible for her to respond to me. So I wrote down everything I thought she'd need to know to give me a quote: age height in cm, weight in kilos, general health, what I wanted to do and attached pictures. Frontal, back, right and left sides. Then translated it in Spanish. Emailed her on Sunday at around 1am and she replied back Sunday afternoon, same day. Hope this helps, good luck!
my friend had surgery in july and while she was there she scheduled it for me. yeah ive been having trouble geting in touch with them as well before , but my friend took care of that for me thank goodness
Please keep rs posted on your time line. Wishing you well. Make sure to take lots of before pictures. Thanks for sharing.
thanx boo!!!
Good luck on your surgery! Are you going to post photos throughout your journey?
thanx lil mama:) i sure am imma do a month before, day of and so forth crossing fingers evertyhing goes well
goodluck on you journey...you should post before pics
Thanx boo, i will hopefully this weekend you getting any work done?