i dream of bootay:)

HEY GALS! SO IVE BEEN LURKING FOR MONTHS NOW!...

HEY GALS! SO IVE BEEN LURKING FOR MONTHS NOW! WASNT QUITE SURE IF I SHOULD WRITE MY REVIEW YET SINCE I STILL HAVE FIVE MONTHS TO GO! ANYWHO..I DECIDED ON THE VERY CARING DR. BAEZ(FIGURED THE HUBBY AND I CAN TAKE A VACATION AT THE SAME TIME!
ABOUT ME, I AM 37 Y/O 5'4" 167LBS, I HAVE 3 CHILDREN(A SET OF TWINS) WHICH HAS LEFT MY BODY SO GROSS TO ME! I JUST WANT MY TINY WAISTLINE BACK AND A BIG BOOTAY(1000-1200CC'S) I WAS NEVER BLESSED WITH(AND SOMETHING FOR ME HUBBY TO PLAY WITH:))!
I WILL MAKE SURE TO POST AS MANY PICS AS I CAN(PRE AND POST), BECAUSE I TRULY DONT LIKE WHEN SISTAS DONT! I MEAN, WE ARE ALL HERE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND HELP EACH OTHER CHOOSE A DR! I BELIEVE IN ORDER TO DO SO...WE NEED PICS LADIES!!! WELL THIS OFFICIALLY STARTS MY JOURNEY! IM SOOOOO READY!
THANKS GALS!

SWITCHIN LANES LADIES!

OK, I WAS ORIGINALLY GOING WITH DR. BAEZ, THOUGH I DO LOVE HER WORK..AND PRICE, I FEEL THAT AFTER READING SEVERAL RS REVIEWS..IM SWITCHING TO DRA "BAD ASS WITH THE WAIST" YILY!
Im scheduled for March19,2014..So Excited, nervous! Do you guys know what meds to take pre-sx?

SWITCHED LANES LADIES!!

I HAVENT BEEN ON IN FOREVER BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MY HANDY DANDY PHONE! SO I WANTED TO UPDATE YOU ON MY PROGRESS. I HAVE DECIDED ON DR. JONATHAN FISHER IN MIAMI BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN HIS WORK AND FRANKLY WAS NOT ALL THAT COMFORTABLE WITH GOING TO D.R.
WITH THAT BEING SAID IM HAVING SX ON THE 20TH OF THIS MONTH! I WANT YOU LADIES TO BE AWARE OF EXPENSES; JUST BECAUSE YOUR QUOTED FOR SX DOESNT MEAN THERE ARENT OTHER COSTS SUCH AS: HOTEL GARMETS VITAMINS MASSAGES ECT.
I HAVE BOOKED EVERYTHING AND PAID 350 FOR 5 MASSAGES AT VANITY PLUS 120 FOR EA. GARMET AT VANITY( THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU A DEAL IF YOU BUY TWO)! I ALSO BOUGHT 40.00 STOMACH BOARD AND 2 LIPOFIAM 20.00 EA. I DECIDED TO BUY EVERYTHING WITH THEM TO SAVE ME TIME AND SHIPPING COST FROM ALL OVER!
WELL I TOOK MY TEST WITH MY PCP AND GOT THEM BACK. MY HEMO LEVEL IS 13.6 WITHOUT BLOOD BUILDER AND MY EKG AND ALL OTHET TEST ARE GOOD..IM HEALTHY YYAAAY! IM JUST TAKING MY MULTIVITAMIN ONCE A DAY UNTIL NEXT WEEK BEFORE SX!
I THINK ITS WEIRD HOW THEY TELL YOU TO TAKE ALL THESE DIFFERENT PILLS FOR D.R. AND IN THE STATES DR.S SAY DONT TAKE ANYTHING EXCEPT MULTI VITAMIN IF YOU WANT!?
I DID PURCHASE BROMELAIN AND VITAMIN C TABS AND ARNICA TABS FOR POST SX BUY THATS IT!
I AM REALLY ANXIOUS LADIES SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME OK!
MY HUBBY WILL BE THERE TO TAKE CARE OF ME. HE'S SO SUPPORTIVE:))!
ALL IM TAKING WITH ME IS (AND IM ALREADY PACKED) ARE SOME SUN DRESSES, BABY WIPES, ARNICA TABS, BROMELAIN, ANTI ITCH CREAM, PROGRESSIVE SOUPS, GRANNY PANTIES OR DEPENDS, WET PADS FOR BED AND FUNNEL FOR URINATING.
I AM GLAD I FOUND A DR. IN THE STATED BECAUSE I JUST FEEL SAFER HERE!
I WILL POST PICS POST OP AND CONTINUE UNTIL SWELLIMG GOES DOWN.
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT LADIES!

SX DONE!!!!

Ok ladies. I had my sx on Thursday with the amazing Dr Fisher. Im in and out of dizziness ladies so I will be updating..but slowly ok! Pics coming soon.

DR. JONATHAN FISHER BARBIE BABY!!!YASSSS

I SAW DR. JONATHAN FISHER AT VANITY IN MIAMI! I AM NOW 3DAYS POST OP!

2WEEKS POST OP

First I HAVE TO SAY RECOVERY IS NO JOKE!! THE FIRST COUPLE DAYS U STILL HAVE ANESTHESIA IN YOUR BODY BUT WHEN THAT PAIN HITS YOU IT AIN'T NO JOKE!
SO OK, FLEW INTO FULL WITH HUBBY on Tuesday March 18! Straight to Vanity for pre op screening! I HAD SX THURSDAY!
EVERYTHING WENT VERY SMOOTHLY FOR US. I WAS TOLD TO BE THERE AT 6:30..TAKEN TO THE BACK AT 6:45...PREPPED AND WENT BACK AROUND 8!! RIGHT BEFORE SX I MET WITH DR. FISHER FOR THE FIRST TIME (VERY CHARMING)! HE MADE ME FEEL I WAS IN GOOD HANDS!
I ASK HIM ABOUT CC'S LADIES AND HE GOES BY WHAT U ALREADY HAVE TO WHAT YOU WANT SO BRING WISH PICS.

I WAS NOT DIFFICULT BEING THAT I WANTED A VERY NATURAL BOOTY WITH PROJECTION!

ON SUPPLY..I WOULD ONLY RECOMMEND THE P EZ IS A MUST, scar strips, pain relief ointment, extra pain meds and anti bacterial soap!! OH AND A REGULAR PILLOW FOLDED IN HALF FOR PLANE RIDE!! Sundress cause thats all your gonna wanna wear!!
I did not use half the carp I bought..THIS IS NOT DR!!!! I CAN HONESTLY SAY IF YOU CAN STAY DOPED UP FOR 2 WEEKS..YOUR GOOD!
I AM 2WEEKS EXACTLY AND I FEEL GREAT! LOVED THE LADIES AT VANITY!

2 weeks post op

Still have padding in front and back! But Dr. Fisher is the BOMB!

MASSAGES

I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THOSE MASSAGES UNTIL AFTER THE FIRST WEEK OR 2 BECAUSE MY BODY WAS IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN UNNECESSARILY! THE BODY IS STILL MOLDING..I THINK THEY CAN WAIT HONESTLY!!!
DR. AUSTRALIA FRAGOSO BAEZ

Dr. Jonathan Fisher

What areas did he lipo?
Hey hun, how are you? Happy healing. Did you give dr fisher a wish pic? And do you think he gave you the results you wanted?
Congrats doll! Looking good. Can't wait for your 3 month post. Happy 2 weeks and healing!!!
Happy healing.
Happy for you lady! Continue to do well pon you journey!
What are your measurements ?
Hello gf's
Yeaaaa! Congratulations! ! Still a great PS! I bet u rockin that dr j fisher Miami THONG BOOOTAY LIFT! Happy healing luv!
THANKS HON..AFTER 2 WEEKS finally feeling better!!! YASSS BABY:))
Great!
Hey doll! Congrats and happy healing! Can't wait to see your results.
Thanks cocoa! I made it to the other side honey and this feels amazing!!!
Good luck hun!!
I only have one and my body looks similar
THANKS SO MUCH SEXEEANGEL..AND IM NOT CRYING ANYMORE:)))..ALL SMILES!!! IM READY.
Luving the positive energy here. ..wish u the best..we are here to support...:)
Welcome to RS and happy sx! Dr. Baez is a great PS. I saw your before pics, and girl she is gonna hook you up! She's already working with a great canvas, and by the time she finishes lipo and contouring and giving you your BBL, your husband gonna have to keep you within arms length! lol!!! you are gonna be fly chica. Good luck. Will be following your journey sis. Peace and Blessings!!
Congrats and a speedy&successful sx and recovery!
Congrats on you decision and best wishes on your journey
Welcome and congratulations luv! Great choice as PS! Best wishes and im going to follow your journey enjoy it u deserve it!
I WISH TO THANK ALL OF MY RS GALS FOR THE POSITIVE AND ENCOURAGING COMMENTS...THEY REALLY DO MEAN SO MUCH TO HAVE SUPPORT:)..YOU GALS ARE MAKING ME CRY AS I TYPE( IM A PISCES..LOL) I WILL MAKE SURE I KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED AND POST MY POST OP SX PICS, BECAUSE I TRULY BELIEVE WE NEED MORE BEFORE...AND AFTER BAEZ BEAUTIES! AGAIN, THANK YOU MY BEAUTIFUL SISTAS!!!!
Uw! Dont cry Bcz there are real sustas in this world that are positive and we do support one another! Plz do cause we all actually go in prayer for each young lady/gent that goes into sx the same morning of if we know abt it! We got you!