So Many Questions...- Downriver, MI

I've been lurking for a while and this is a great...

I've been lurking for a while and this is a great forum with lots of information! Seeing the after pictures, gives me so much motivation to move forward.

I've met with two plastic surgeons and they gave me to different opinions, it is such a hard decision to make. I'm terrible with making major decisions. How do you know when you found the "right" surgeon? Is it just me or did other surgeons not deal with "cup" size. Both just told me grams, actually vastly different from each other. One requires a hospital stay and no drains, the other lets you take the drains out yourself at home the next dayl One said that I would only need a week recovery and the other said 2 weeks.

This is something that I really want to do, to relieve the pain, the pressure, the uncomfortablness (is that a word..LOL). I am currently a 38F and want to be a C but I don't think that is going to be possible.

Any advice would be helpful for me.

Why can't I see my post?

Why can't I see my post?

Welcome to the community.  Your post is here and all set.

I can see your post! Best thing is to meet with a 3rd PS. How did they make you feel? And did they show you their work? The fact that you will stay in hospital is good because if you have problems or questions at least you'll be in the best place. I was like you last week but then I thought, if they're big after surgery, they'll still be smaller.