I Was Satisfied - Downers Grove, IL

I was very satisfied with my Thermage. I have...

I was very satisfied with my Thermage. I have loose skin under my eyes and used this treatment. I was skeptical seeing some of the reviews but when I had it done I have noticed a difference right away. The treatment had some pain but so little. I will follow up as advised by my doctor, to have 5 treatments of Fraxel to remove the excess skin during the 5 duration of treatments offered. The 5 treatments of Fraxel is to enhance and compliment the Thermage that I have had done. I will be starting the Fraxel offered to me. The costs per treatment $200 each visit. Pay as you go or just pay the full package . I am so satisfied with the Thermage and looking forward to the Fraxel now. I am assuming that the treatment best advised by your doctor is crucial to the results you want and I am all around satisfied with my treatment.

Lombard Dermatologist

The doctor was polite and I felt relaxed. He answered my questions and explained the options and would advise me to which treatment would work and which wouldn't. Which I really needed that. The time spent was good and I was happy that he spent the time to explain things to me in which I have had to ask before I would have the procedure done. The staff always would call and remind me of my appointment way ahead of time and thats a good thing.They are polite in the office as well with a friendly atmosphere.The cost for the thermage under my eyes where $999, The fraxels in which I will be starting $200 per treatment. All in all I was extremely satisfied with my thermage. I had also Perelene and botox done by the doctor a month before the thermage and am pleased with the results as well, I do not have photos now but after the fraxel and finished with that I will post.