I Was Satisfied - Downers Grove, IL

I was very satisfied with my Thermage. I have...

I was very satisfied with my Thermage. I have loose skin under my eyes and used this treatment. I was skeptical seeing some of the reviews but when I had it done I have noticed a difference right away. The treatment had some pain but so little. I will follow up as advised by my doctor, to have 5 treatments of Fraxel to remove the excess skin during the 5 duration of treatments offered. The 5 treatments of Fraxel is to enhance and compliment the Thermage that I have had done. I will be starting the Fraxel offered to me. The costs per treatment $200 each visit. Pay as you go or just pay the full package . I am so satisfied with the Thermage and looking forward to the Fraxel now. I am assuming that the treatment best advised by your doctor is crucial to the results you want and I am all around satisfied with my treatment.

Lombard Dermatologist

The doctor was polite and I felt relaxed. He answered my questions and explained the options and would advise me to which treatment would work and which wouldn't. Which I really needed that. The time spent was good and I was happy that he spent the time to explain things to me in which I have had to ask before I would have the procedure done. The staff always would call and remind me of my appointment way ahead of time and thats a good thing.They are polite in the office as well with a friendly atmosphere.The cost for the thermage under my eyes where $999, The fraxels in which I will be starting $200 per treatment. All in all I was extremely satisfied with my thermage. I had also Perelene and botox done by the doctor a month before the thermage and am pleased with the results as well, I do not have photos now but after the fraxel and finished with that I will post.

I wish I had a photo of before and after on these but do not. However the doctor has some. It was not bags but loose skin that crinkled and it was more noticeable when I smiled. I did lose some weight and that was the reason for the loose skin there. It looked like bags but was just the loose skin. I will absolutely send results from each treatment of Fraxel to do a step by step up date.

So glad to hear the thermage gave you good results!! I'm going to be really curious to hear your thoughts on the Fraxel, so please write a review of that as well.

the loose skin under your eyes, was it in the form of bags, or did it just crinkle up a lot when you smiled? That is a problem area for me too, so curious what exactly it corrected for you.

Oops my comment is below this one for you to read.