No Refund After Seeing Pics of Patient That Wasn't Even His on Internet!!! - Dover, NH

Doc told me the dark circles and slight bags under...

Doc told me the dark circles and slight bags under the eye would disappear after just one injection; chickened out after researching on the Net, requested my deposit back, and the answer was "it's non-refundable". Then discovered that a prior condition was diagnosed but not treated properly requiring Moh's surgery. 35+ stitches in the face later, I'm done with Dr. C and his swanky new $1Million medi-spa. Thought Derms were in it to help people with skin diseases.

Concord Dermatologist

He suggested Sculptra for under-eye bags and dark circles. Showed me a before and after pic in his office of a patient. I then found the SAME patient on the Internet. Not his, but he implied it was. Before seeing the pics, I had to give a 50% deposit. I went to the appointment and told them I changed my mind. His office would NOT refund my deposit. Since then, after being a patient for years, I found out that he diagnosed but didn't treat properly BCC+. Needed Moh's surgery with another doc right away. 35+ stitches in my face. He had been freezing off a tiny lesion, which happened to be the root of a large tumor under my skin in the cheek. Won't be seeing him again!