Great Overall Experience for 50 Year Old Woman - Dover, NH

So far it has been a very uneventful procedure....

So far it has been a very uneventful procedure. The appointment was made about 2 weeks before. I was greeted professionally and discreetly in the office and the woman who performed the procedure was amazing. It's only been 5 days so far but will keep you all posted. Some initial pain when the machine is sucking in the belly and pain with the consistent pinching but not terrible.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

When I wrote this it was pretty early on. I have...

When I wrote this it was pretty early on. I have subsequently felt significant more pain in my lower abdomen. It's pretty painful and distracting during the day. I am able to sleep at night but am hoping the pain will subside as the days progress. i have not tried the ice yet but will see if that helps. Off to take some Ibuprofen. I will update again soon.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

I hope you begin to feel better soon. Hopefully some pain medication, ice and rest will help and get you feeling a bit better!

Please do keep us updated with your progress and let us know how you're doing!

Niki

A friend of a new friend had the procedure and she told me about it. I didn't know this woman but she called me on the phone and told me what to expect, what it would cost and her experience.