My Amazing Results with Fastbraces - Douglas, Isle of Man, UK

I decided to get braces because I didn't like my...

I decided to get braces because I didn't like my bottom teeth. I had my consultation and was advised that the best braces for me would be Fastbraces. I had my Fastbraces on for 6 months and when they came off I was really happy with the results not only are my teeth straight but they are guaranteed to keep them straight so I don't have to worry about them going back to how they were, if they do I know I can go to any practice that provides fast braces and they will put them back on with no charge. I would recommend Fastbraces because as it's a really quick way of straightening teeth and you get great results.
Dr James Garritt

Dr James Garritt at Tracey Bell James Garritt was the dentist working at Tracey Bell that provided me with my straight teeth, I found the experience to be overall pleasant and Dr Garritt made me feel at ease through the whole process. Never did I think that I would have such great results in such a short time. I'm really happy with the services that Dr Garritt provided me and I would recommend him to anyone who was thinking about having braces.