So Happy with my New Breasts - Double Bay, NSW

4 months ago I had breast augmentation surgery...

4 months ago I had breast augmentation surgery done by Dr Tavakoli. I went from a saggy D cup to a perky E Cup. This is the best decision I have every made.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

4 months go I underwent surgery to get breast implants by Dr.Tavakoli. This was the best thing I have ever done. If you have ever been through the process you will know how stressful and confusing choosing the right surgeon, size and shape can be. I saw numerous surgeons for consultations and was told something different by every one of them. I felt Dr Tavakoli was the surgeon that listened to what I wanted and he was also who I felt most comfortable with. From the moment I met Dr Tavakoli I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He was realistic about what results I wanted to achieve and I couldn't be happier with the result he gave me. I already had large breasts D Cup but I felt they were saggy and wanted a lift. Alot of surgeons said I would need a breast lift, however Dr Tavakoli achieved this lift without the scars of a breast lift and was realistic that I would need a lift after I had children - Which I already knew I would require anyway. I am now an E Cup and couldn't be happier. If anyone is considering having breast augmentation Dr Tavakoli is the BEST surgeon to see.