So Happy with my New Breasts - Double Bay, NSW

4 months ago I had breast augmentation surgery...

4 months ago I had breast augmentation surgery done by Dr Tavakoli. I went from a saggy D cup to a perky E Cup. This is the best decision I have every made.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

4 months go I underwent surgery to get breast implants by Dr.Tavakoli. This was the best thing I have ever done. If you have ever been through the process you will know how stressful and confusing choosing the right surgeon, size and shape can be. I saw numerous surgeons for consultations and was told something different by every one of them. I felt Dr Tavakoli was the surgeon that listened to what I wanted and he was also who I felt most comfortable with. From the moment I met Dr Tavakoli I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He was realistic about what results I wanted to achieve and I couldn't be happier with the result he gave me. I already had large breasts D Cup but I felt they were saggy and wanted a lift. Alot of surgeons said I would need a breast lift, however Dr Tavakoli achieved this lift without the scars of a breast lift and was realistic that I would need a lift after I had children - Which I already knew I would require anyway. I am now an E Cup and couldn't be happier. If anyone is considering having breast augmentation Dr Tavakoli is the BEST surgeon to see.

Congratulations! It's nice to hear that your doctor was honest about a possible lift in the future but for now you can enjoy your new look without the scars. (Just so you don't worry about the future...I have seen a lot of scars that literally fade over time so don't even stress about that.) How many cc's did you end up getting to go from your saggy D cup to your perky E cup? Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Hi BethH. Thanks for your comment. I got 430cc silicone implants (above the muscle) to achieve a perky E cup. I love them so much.

Feel free to post a photo if you're comfortable...even in clothing is great!