Breast Augmentation with Dr Tavakoli - Double Bay NSW

I had breast augmentation with Dr Tavakoli just...

I had breast augmentation with Dr Tavakoli just over 2 years ago and I couldn't be happier with my surgery results.
I had minimal pain and a quick recovery.
I found Dr Tavakoli's care and aftercare was very thorough, his website and before and after gallery very helpful through my surgery experience.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I decided to go with Dr Tavakoli because he came highly recommended to me and made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked in his door.

My friend Carol did the whole Thailand "boob job" package - the results, to say the lease, are unsightly, and she had to get repair work done. Seeing this, I had made up my mind - If I was going to spend, it'd be on a specialist. I had read much about Dr. Tavakoli, and his name often popped up in Australian cosmetic surgery articles. It turns out, he was the right man for the job, with impressive results, no ugly scars, and thankfully no mishaps.

Thank you for your story and video! You look great and it sounds like you are doing well! Did you have someone help you with your kiddos during the first few days of recovery? How often do you visit the gym each week? (And how do you find time to get to the gym?!)  ;)  Congratulations! Looking forward to your updates.

you look great!