Removal of BCC - Double Bay, Sydney, AU

I had a BCC removed on my nose by Dr Hodgkinson...

I had a BCC removed on my nose by Dr Hodgkinson and have been having follow up scar reduction for a little over a year. I have one procedure to go and do not hesitate to commute 8 hours for appointments. His staff in theatre went above and beyond and were professional at all times. I was extremely distressed by the situation and possible outcome in regards to scarring and am satisfied that I have achieved the best possible result by visiting this practice.
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hodgkinson was at all times professional and ensured that my procedure happened promptly. At all times I was informed of potentially further treatments. I had a skin graft removed and my nose reconstructed and believe that it was the best choice for my situation. My scar continues to fade and I have recommended Dr Hodgkinson to others who have been happy with their results. It's was an extremely stressful time and my concerns were respected and answered at all times before and after any procedure.