34A to 32DD/DDD 460 cc HP saline (.)(.) ( ○ )( ○ )

I'm hoping to get more upper fullness and feel...

I'm hoping to get more upper fullness and feel more feminine in clothes. Right now I'm a very deflated A cup and I hope to be a full C. But if its a D i wouldn't complain! Lol I'm 5'6 135lbs I'm going with high profile saline under the muscle with the Areola incision. Also got some serious assemmetry going on! I guess one boob had the better milk supply!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Please don't let me be getting sick!!

I feel a freak in cold coming on but I have been taking vitamin C so hopefully it will pass on by... Also been having awful headaches after switching to zero nicotine in my e - cig and Tylenol does nothing for my headaches.. but I know it will all be worth it! One week from tomorrow and can't wait!!

Try to stick with tons of fluids and airborne kdoll. I also take cayenne pepper (check with your PS) and think that helped me stave off sickness pre-surgery. Good luck'
Our boobs look about the same. And im goin in for a ab on the same day. Im still undecided of ehat cc's im wanting around 400 to 475 but I dont wana go to big or to small. Good luck on surgery day! (:
If your looking for above fullness and lots of cleavage I would go with above the muscel I did and my puppy's are full and great I went 450 cc gel implants silcone and I'm on day 10 and I look and feel great above the muscel also has less healing time I'm 5 foot 3 130 happy surgery :)

more before pics! by this time next week I'll have boobies!

I'm beyond excited. Haven't even been able to sleep lately because all I do is get on real self and look at boobs 24/7! I plan on doing my nesting(cleaning the whole freaking house) on sunday, getting my hair done monday, and getting my nails done Tuesday plus some last min. supply shopping (any tips would be helpful) I've got all the basics! And I'll be working Wednesday then have my surgery thursday! Oh and juggle my 2 and 4 year old in the meantime! Whew busy week ahead! So I'm posting more before pics also to have some comparison for after!

2 days!!!!

Ugh so surgery is in 2 days. I'm feeling so unprepared and plus I'm working tomorrow. I still have to finish laundry, pack the kids bag,go to walgreens, clean my room, and what ever other last minute stuff I can't think of! My mind is going blank! Lord help me... Lol

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I'm gonna be B00BIE-LICIOUS IN less than 10 hours!!

Surgery in the morning and I can't sleep!

Hope all goes great today! Can't wait to see your after pics!
Before you know it you will fall Asleep get up go to surgery be home in no time good luck and don't worry you will look great
Thanks boo! If I just put this dern phone down ! Lol this website is addictive... my hubby is tired of me looking at it!

Can't get my jewelry out...

Ok I'm stressing. I gotta be at the hospital in an hour and a half and I can't get my earrings out. Now my ear is red and tender from trying.. help

Good luck, hopefully you get your jewelry out without more pain!
Thank you!! I'm so ready to get this over with. I'm hungry and thirsty and nervous. Lol

Just arrived in Boobieville!!! 460 cc HP's

Ok so I arrived at the hospital at 10 am and they didn't do my surgery til bout 2 I'm guessing. (Couldnt check the time)I was the most nervous about the IV but they numbed it for me first and I didn't feel a thing so if you have a needle phobia, i highly recommend numbing it first! Everyone was so nice and my husband has been great! Woke up from surgery a bit confused and felt like it was hard to breath... just the pressure. But after about 10 min I was breathing just fine. It really doesn't hurt. Just feels tight and sore.. I was expecting the pain to be a lot worse. I can move my arms around a bit too but I don't want to over do it so I'm just relaxing. My PS came in the room to check on me and told me he put 460 cc's !!!! I'm so glad because I really wanted a D and I think that would put me there! Overall the experience was a lot better than i was expecting and i would def recommend.

Glad he got the earring out! Ouch! And so glad you're through it! Yay!!
Thanks! My husband did get the jewelry out for me and everything went so smooth! I'm home and resting now!
Thank you! Everything went so good. Can't wait to see them tomorrow!

Took a peek at the new girls! I love them already!

So they are very high, tight, and squarish. ...but I love em! The dreaded frankenboob..lol one thing I am curious to see is the symmetry. I had two different sized boobays to start with and PS used same size implant in both kittens... i know they won't be perfect and I'm Ok with that honestly I know they will look waaayyy better than before. Post op app at 8 in the morning!

glad it went well now gotta get pat the next 6 days thought are the roughest on pain and your new boobs

extremely happy with results

I had my post op appt this morning. Everything looks great! Woke up this morning a little tight in the boobies but I wouldn't consider it the dreaded morning boob. I'm still waiting for the pain to kick in but honestly haven't been in pain yet. I do take my pain killers on schedule so maybe that's why. But I love them so far and I'm so Damn anxious to see the final results!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Got measured today and was shocked!

Out of curiosity I decided to go to dillards and get measured for a bra. My current size is a ...drum roll ....32DD wow I was not expecting that. I'm sure they will go down some..maybe..what the best place to buy bras in that size?

Righty is aching!

Is it normal for one boob to ache. It hurts along the bottom and kind of on my side by my ribs.. hmmm? I have been pretty active because I haven't been in pain so maybe I over used my right arm.

Just recently had my surgery (and also went to get measured within the first few days)...I couldn't help it, either:-). I'm also a DD to DDD depending on the store. Yes, they will drop but the cup size should stay the same (yay!). As far as which stores to buy from...I really liked going to Victoria's Secret because they're really attentive & will keep working with you until you find which bra you like best. They're pretty pricy, though but it's so much fun ;-)

progress picture

No pain from lefty but righty is still tight and sore!

I am right handed and my right boob was more tight and achey through healing. I think it's just the muscle getting used to the new implant when you use it. Even now my right sometimes gets a bit tight but a quick 5 min massage fixes that right up! They look great and I am so happy for you!
Because each area of your body is different than the other you may have much more tenderness on one side than the other. I have had the same thing w/way more tenderness on my right breast. During the surgery, the doctor may have had to move around the tissue on the right side more. Also take into account if you're right handed, that will definitely contribute to more soreness because you do everything w/that arm...it will get better; -)
Yeah I just remembered my PS said my righty was smaller and the muscle and skin was tighter than lefty. You can see the difference in my first picture.

loving the girls

Tried on some old swim suits. I've never worn the black one and had it over 3 years. Just always felt insecure in it. Worn the green one once just to take kids to swim park. I can't wait till spring/summer now! Btw I love the new app I can put stickers over my face. Lol

Looking great! Congrats:)
yes its my goal to look like.I am waiting til February so my baby will be more independent.get some rest and enjoy!
looking good momma.you have an amazing body after 2 kids,would have never guessed.looking forward to final results.your left looks like both of my tatas.congrats and remember to rest

yesterday was stressful (for no reason)

So yesterday and the day before was the first time i had any pain what so ever. My right breast was having burning aching sensations under the crease and along the ribs(which I had areola incision so I know it wasn't incision related) called and spoke to the nurse and she asked me to come in so she could look at it. She said it looks perfectly normal but wanted me to come back at 3:30 when the Dr came in. He looked and said they look perfect. I think I was feeling nervous out about bottoming out. But then it hit me.my boobs haven't even dropped yet so how could they possibly bottom out... i guess any little uncomfortable feeling I had made me scared for Complications. I just needed to relax. But any how I start back work tomorrow and really don't want to wear a sports bra! I looked for a wireless bra with good support that I could hide under my clothes but found NONE in my size. Victoria secret measured me at a 32 DDD. I bought a good support under wire bra from there but I'm not supposed to wear under wire bra til 2 weeks post op so ladies has anyone ever just pulled the wires out of a bra and wore it instead of sports bra??? Also last night I switched into a thinner and a bit looser sports bra and woke up this morning feeling so much better. No morning boob! I guess the other one was too tight! Sorry for the rambling! Thanks for listening! Hope everyone has a great day!

You look great! No way was I out and trying on bras so soon post op, that's awesome :-) I honestly wouldn't worry too much about finding sizes just yet, you will go through SO many changes. Lululemon Tata Tamer is my favorite high impact sports bra:-) I think you will totally end up in some kinda D cup at the very least! I have 400/450 HP silicone and I'm pretty solid in a 34 D at a little over 6 mos post op. Look forward to more pics. Happy healing!
Thank you so much! I have honestly had the easiest recovery. I feel hardly any pain. It's tricky because I feel like I want to do more stuff than I know I should be doing. But your results are awesome girl! I can't wait til I hit the 6 month mark.. it will be just in time for summer! Lol I haven't been to the beach or in a swim suit really in 3 to 4 years and I'm really excited!
I dont see why you couldnt jus take the wire out. Seems like it would work jus as good.if you have a macys someone told me they had good support bras. Good luck goin bak to work tomorrow..

The girls feel bigger today

And squishier. I got some sensation in my right nipple and it burns! Not much feeling in my left nip. They definitely feel bustier today. My ol faithful black Nike post op bra feels too tight now. Is that normal? I figured after swelling went down the bra would be too big. Well back to work I go. Maybe I will get some sleep tonight!

Congrats!! So exciting! I wanted to ask a question. Today I went to see the same Doctor and he is kind of pressuering me to go with the teardrop shape breast. Did he give you options? He seemed in a hurry and kind of said since I am so tall I need a taller implant aka teardrop, but I really want upper pole fullness and I thought those dont give that. What are your thoughts?? Thanks!!
Well he is pretty in and out. He reccomended high profile for me because of My chest being extremely narrow. If you have more broad chest/shoulders then high profile wouldn't be the best look. But the mod+ might work for you. I honestly came in super open minded and let him choose size and profile to what suits my body best!
For what its worth, Target has a really great thin supportive NO underwire bra for under $15. I wore that one and got a great shape and support, plus it didn't bother my incision. Good luck!

Who else is..

Having back pain? Oh gosh my upper back started aching so bad last night. Slept on a heating pad and it felt good. Got up this morning and felt fine for about 20 min and then back aching bad again! I know this is a big titty girl problem but will it go away?!

Mine did after 3 weeks of heating pad mine don't hurt at all now just my nipples are sore that's it
Ha ha ha.....the bathing suit pics!!!!! But wow do you look great in them:)
cant help your question but very curious to hear some answers.even if its the boobs im still going big or going home!

2 week post op appt was today!

Everything is going great. Feeling pretty much back to normal. Got the tape removed and stitches clipped. I'm very pleased with my scars. Nurse told me not to waste my money on scar treatment and not to use vitamin W in them but just keep them moisturized. I can start going to the gym but only allowed to do stationary bike. I love that they fill out clothes much better. Still fitting in my DDD bras like a glove. They don't look like that size to me! The right ready has dropped more than the left and looks a bit bigger so far but that's normal. Hope all the BA ladies are doing as well as I am and good luck to everyone with upcoming surgeries :)

Typo

Sorry it's supposed to say not to use vitamin E on them. My phone types what it wants to!

Looking great!! Love the faces, what app is that?
Wowza they look awesome!!!
Thanks!

incision pics

Just wanted to share my areola incisions up close.

They look great!!!
Looking better and better!!
Thank you... The app is called photo grid

3 weeks update.

Well not much has changed. My nips get tender here and there. But other Than that I feel normal. They feel like they are apart of me. They are not dropping at the same pace but they still look great to me! I'm about to start going to the gym. Gotta get some of this belly off me!

How are you doing!? I have my procedure with Dr Baker in just over a week! Im very excited for this, he seems great! How was your 3+ month check ups? :)
Wow your results are gorgeous!! Do you have any rippling? I'm getting Saline that's why I ask. Thanks
I haven't noticed any rippling! Good luck :)
Dothan Plastic Surgeon