Life-changing! -Doraville, GA

The procedure took about 1 1/2 hours. I was under...

The procedure took about 1 1/2 hours. I was under local anesthesia and although the surgery was quick, I had a headache when it was over because of all the pounding away that the doctor did. Also, the anesthesia shots HURT so bad! Oh my gosh, I kind of wish I had of been under general anesthesia because those shots were no joke. They gave me so many shots in my nose that I could taste the numbing medicine in the back of my throat. It almost felt like I couldn't breathe because of the build up, but I just had to keep swallowing that nasty fluid until they finished the shots. Other than that, I just laid there listening to their conversation, or at least the parts that I understood because he and his staff are Korean.

When the surgery was finished they put a cast over my nose and some pain pills and antibiotics. The cast had to stay on for a week, but it ended up coming off after 5 days due to sweat and the swelling going down. When it came off, I loved what I saw! It was swollen for about a week but when the swelling went down the results were beautiful! Just what I wanted and the best part is that it looked natural. The procedure was so worth the pain and money, because for the first time in my life, I was pleased with what I saw in the mirror.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is a polite man. Some may confuse his matter-of-fact disposition for being rude, but he is not. He is genuine person who wants to help his patients achieve the best and most REALISTIC results. So, for anybody that is trying to get Beyonce's nose but doesn't have her face will be in for a disappointment. He works with your face and your features in order to get the most natural look. If you plan to bring in pictures, stay away from celebrities because that's not who you are going to look like. You will look like YOU, just a better, more improved version of you. Dr. Kim (and his staff) is very patient and open to answering any and all questions/concerns that you may have and is very accessible. You'll also have the number of one of the nurses who you can call anytime and she will answer your questions and return your calls immediately if she misses your call. If you need to come back to see him anytime after your surgery, his front desk staff will make sure you get an appointment that same week, if not sooner. You can trust Dr. Kim, rest assured you'll be in good hands.

I'm so glad you shared your experience here on RealSelf! Were there any supplies that came in especially handy for recovery?
Thanks for sharing your experience - it would be great to see some pictures if you are comfortable sharing them :)