Do not trust this man! This review was written prematurely. He BUTCHERED my face!- Doraville, GA

I'm a little disheartened by the negativie reviews...

I'm a little disheartened by the negativie reviews that Dr. Kim has received. I agree with previous poster that said the Dr.Kim has acquired some perfectionists as patients. It does matter what you do to or for them they are never satisfied. I have been a patient of Dr. Kim since 2003. I interviewed several surgeons and decided on him because if he can work on disfigured soldiers and achieve excellent outcomes then by all means please work on me. I was extremely pleased with my rhinoplasty. He answered all of my questions and he was direct about what he could do. Now if you look like Whoopie Goldberg don't expect to go to Dr. Kim and come out looking like Halley Berry. And for those of you that look like Sandra Bullock don't expect to look like Megan Fox or Denise Richards(both by the way have had numerous surgeries.

May 13, 2013, I returned to Dr. Kim for fat grafting, upper blepharoplasty, muscles spliced to releive my eleven frown lines and a brow lift that was lifted through my blepharoplasty scar. I must say, Dr. Kim and I went back and forth about the way my brow lift should be completed because of the negative reviews that I read about other patients outcomes with other surgeons. He reminded me that he is a much more experience surgeon. We laughed and I agreed with him. I guess the negative trolls had taken a toll on me. Needless to say, I'm happy I went with his suggestion. Under local sedation, my procedures took only 2 hours. I napped when I got home but by 9 pm I was back to normal with just a little swelling but no pain at all. The following day I iced a little then I got dressed, popped on my sun shades and went shopping. Even with the swelling, I'm pleased with the results.I will post pre and post pics after the swelling is gone. Oh btw, did I forget to mention that all of my procedures only cost $5,000. Please don't be swayed by the negative reviews because Dr. Kim is an excellent surgeon. See for yourselves.

Run! Run! Run! You've been worned!!!

While I have received favorable results from Kim previously, I would never go anywhere near this man . All of the negative reviews that others have experienced I have experienced firsthand. Also, I have spoken to several people who posted negative reviews about Dr. Kim online. If you have had good results with him, it is difficult to believe that he could disfigure or butcher your procedures. As someone who had rhinoplasty with him and fillers throughout the years, I found it hard to believe too. BIG MISTAKE! His surgical skills are subpar, he's arrogant and he's incompetent.
By the way, he has opened up a second butcher shop in Gwinnett County. Stay away from this man! You have been warned!!!

before/after pics My face is unrecognizable!

The before pics is one month prior to this man touching my face. the after pics is 1 year later.

Before/After pictures of "Dr." Kim's surgical skills! You've been warned!

The following are pictures of me one month prior to this man touching my face and 1 year after. After the back/forth during our consultation, I called to cancel my surgery with him because I did not feel confident in his ability to perform the surgery correct. He proceeded to get on the phone and tell me to "Trust him. He's a much more skilled surgeon." Well, I wish I had trusted my instincts and cancelled be he went from convincing me he's a much more skilled surgeon to telling me " I have to learn to live with the scars." I almost lost it when he said that!!! A few expletives were thrown around. The mirror I was holding was immediately raised because I was going to give him a few scars of his own to live with. He immediately tried to calm me down by stroking my hand. He then made a half-hearted settlement attempt. He was more concerned about me suing him and ruining his reputation than with how he butchered/ruined my face.

I wrote this review because I know that people who have received favorable results from him would find it hard to believe the negative reviews posted about him. Well believe them. See for yourself!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is a glorified ENT masquerading as a plastic surgeon. That is tantamount to a BUTCHER. I asked him about the negative reviews that were posted online and he looked me in my eyes and lied. He asked me to trust him based on our 10 year doctor patient relationship. In addition to, he touts himself as a "much more skilled surgeon. " I'll post my before/ after pics and let you decide. He made a half-hearted settlement attempt, and asked me not to ruin his reputation or sue him. He should have been more concerned with how he ruined my face. It has been a year so now I can have my face repaired. Fortunately for me the surgeon I initially planned to go with said this is a quick fix for him. Do not trust this man. If you were fortunate to get good results previously count your blessings.