The Only Surgeon I Trust! - Doraville, GA

I'm a little disheartened by the negativie reviews...

I'm a little disheartened by the negativie reviews that Dr. Kim has received. I agree with previous poster that said the Dr.Kim has acquired some perfectionists as patients. It does matter what you do to or for them they are never satisfied. I have been a patient of Dr. Kim since 2003. I interviewed several surgeons and decided on him because if he can work on disfigured soldiers and achieve excellent outcomes then by all means please work on me. I was extremely pleased with my rhinoplasty. He answered all of my questions and he was direct about what he could do. Now if you look like Whoopie Goldberg don't expect to go to Dr. Kim and come out looking like Halley Berry. And for those of you that look like Sandra Bullock don't expect to look like Megan Fox or Denise Richards(both by the way have had numerous surgeries.

May 13, 2013, I returned to Dr. Kim for fat grafting, upper blepharoplasty, muscles spliced to releive my eleven frown lines and a brow lift that was lifted through my blepharoplasty scar. I must say, Dr. Kim and I went back and forth about the way my brow lift should be completed because of the negative reviews that I read about other patients outcomes with other surgeons. He reminded me that he is a much more experience surgeon. We laughed and I agreed with him. I guess the negative trolls had taken a toll on me. Needless to say, I'm happy I went with his suggestion. Under local sedation, my procedures took only 2 hours. I napped when I got home but by 9 pm I was back to normal with just a little swelling but no pain at all. The following day I iced a little then I got dressed, popped on my sun shades and went shopping. Even with the swelling, I'm pleased with the results.I will post pre and post pics after the swelling is gone. Oh btw, did I forget to mention that all of my procedures only cost $5,000. Please don't be swayed by the negative reviews because Dr. Kim is an excellent surgeon. See for yourselves.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is the only doctor I trust with my face. I have been a patient since 2003 and I plan to continue.

UPDATE!!! Stay tuned for the results. I will upload pictures.
Happy to hear of your excellent experience and look forward to seeing your before/after pictures! As finding good surgeons is often a game of 'roulette' its nice to hear patients who have had favorable results and willing to show their results.

Thanks so much for your post! I'm very much looking forward to see your before and after photos. Witnessing the transformation is really helpful.