Don't Believe the Dr's Marketing Hype

Although, the Dr said there would be some pain in...

Although, the Dr said there would be some pain in some areas of my face, and made  a disclaimer about this process approved for use with the neck area,  it was ENORMOUSLY painful under my chin where he spent an long time even though I was writhing in pain...during which time he merely commanded me to stay still!

There was no noticeable difference except for extreme tenderness and swelling under my chin...then it was numb for about two weeks...Although a before and after picture was taken, I tried, unsuccessfully, several times, even going to the office, to get these pictures and was told that the doctor had them on his desk and was ready to mail them.  I knew this to be untrue at the time...as they could have just given me them.  I've called several times to no avail.  This doctor has been written up in the local news and has the clippings framed up on his wall - but this doesn't mean he is a good doctor - just one who knows how to market himself.

It was a waste of $4000 to be sure. Save another $4-6K and get it done right by a doctor who doesn't need the media to pump up his reputation - word of mouth is much more valuable and reliable.