100% Worth It - After having two kids delivered by c-sections and loosing 100lb - New York, NY

I had my tummy tuck on October 29 2008. After...

I had my tummy tuck on October 29 2008. After having two kids delivered by c-sections and loosing 100lb within last year and a half i decided to go for a tummy tuck.

I had my tummy tuck on October 29 2008.It has been one day after and i feel great. As long as i am taking my pain medications every 6 hours i am fine. Iam walking around the house i prepare light meals for my kids , its not that bad att all.

Tommorow I will see my doctor as well as new me for the first time. I will keep you posted.

Updated: October 31, 2008

I saw my doctor today and my new belly. It looks wonderfull allthoug its a little bit swollen. My back hurts from being bended all the time and the pain is not that bad. The worse part is getting from the bed, once on my feet it is not that bad. The drains are still in, they will be removed next week.

Updated: November 6, 2008

It's been one week after the tt and i feel great. I am a little bit swollen but they say it's normal. The drains are out and i am able to sleep on both sides. I still feel the pain when I caugh otherwise no pain at all. I am not walking straight yet but i am getting there. I can do all the chores around the house except heavy lifting. I will keep you posted.